Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Waiting for the dogsleds?
    US Mail and the US Department of Defense. Alaska allows two weeks for absentee ballots to arrive and they won’t run the RCV until all votes are counted.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      US Mail and the US Department of Defense. Alaska allows two weeks for absentee ballots to arrive and they won’t run the RCV until all votes are counted.
      THis is the way.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yes, die boomers, die.
        Originally posted by Kepler View Post

As a 1963 birth, who counts as a Boomer by some definitions, I approve this message.
        Can we assume that you have scheduled yourself to undergo the rite of "Carrousel"?
        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
        Groucho Marx
        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
        Ron White
        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
        Milo Bloom

Comment

• All youth voters were the heroes. That is why '24 is going to be a bloodbath for the GOP based on demos. The youth are highly motivated and have been since '18.

It's time for the Dems to skew leadership younger and phase put the Olds. Not Biden, he obviously gets to choose but they need younger faces in charge!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Is it weird that we can get up to date knowledge on how many votes are in Clark or Maricopa, but the Boebert race is in the dark? I get it's only a House race, and the clerks are likely not used to having a high profile race, but is there any reason why the only report seems to be coming from a single reporter in Colorado? There can't be that many votes left, seems like it would be easy to make a few phone calls and not have this grand mystery surrounding what's left.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              All youth voters were the heroes. That is why '24 is going to be a bloodbath for the GOP based on demos. The youth are highly motivated and have been since '18.

It's time for the Dems to skew leadership younger and phase put the Olds. Not Biden, he obviously gets to choose but they need younger faces in charge!
              Biden gets to do whatever the hell he wants at this point. He's Clouseau-ed himself into the most successful midterms in a hundred years
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                Is it weird that we can get up to date knowledge on how many votes are in Clark or Maricopa, but the Boebert race is in the dark? I get it's only a House race, and the clerks are likely not used to having a high profile race, but is there any reason why the only report seems to be coming from a single reporter in Colorado? There can't be that many votes left, seems like it would be easy to make a few phone calls and not have this grand mystery surrounding what's left.
                Honestly, I do t think it should matter either way. The important thing is getting the ballots counted accurately, safely, and reliably. Not feeding data to idiots who cosplay Nate silver on the forums.

:-)
                Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

Can we assume that you have scheduled yourself to undergo the rite of "Carrousel"?
                  "Those cracks in your face, do they hurt?"

More than you can imagine, ****er. As you will discover in time.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Honestly, I do t think it should matter either way. The important thing is getting the ballots counted accurately, safely, and reliably. Not feeding data to idiots who cosplay Nate silver on the forums.

:-)
                    You have a point, but I’m a little surprised the actual Nate Silvers aren’t more interested in this. It’s one of the most polarizing house members fighting in what was supposed to be a fairly safe district.

Also, chalk up the new CO-8 to the Dems. No group has called it yet and it’s only showing 76% in with a 1% gap, but the Republican has conceded because the remaining votes are from a Dem heavy area.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      All youth voters were the heroes. That is why '24 is going to be a bloodbath for the GOP based on demos. The youth are highly motivated and have been since '18.

Dr. Mrs. and I had a long talk about this in the shower because hey that's what we do in the shower nowadays.

BLUF: If Dump runs, as he almost positively will to try to avoid the electric chair, then it has to be Biden/Harris again, no way around it. But if Dump doesn't run or somehow the DOJ descends from its self-appointed place outside of history and time and reality and actually indicts the mother****er, and if Biden decides not to run, then I would like to see Fetterman take a run at the ring and if he grabs it then a Fetterman/Abrams ticket.

And outside of Biden I don't think I ever want to see another Dem under my present age (59.75 if you're scoring at home) in leadership. And in strategy I would skip GenX entirely and just use Millennials for strategy leadership and Gen Z's for foot soldiers to start building a bench. Virtually the entire composition of the party who entered prior to 2020 are compromised by the defeatism of the Boomers in general and the coopted cynicism of the Clintonistas and even the Obalmers. Time to dust my broom and sweep them all out.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Biden gets to do whatever the hell he wants at this point. He's Clouseau-ed himself into the most successful midterms in a hundred years
                        Abso-****ing-lutely!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dr. Mrs. and I had a long talk about this in the shower because hey that's what we do in the shower nowadays.

BLUF: If Dump runs, as he almost positively will to try to avoid the electric chair, then it has to be Biden/Harris again, no way around it. But if Dump doesn't run or somehow the DOJ descends from its self-appointed place outside of history and time and reality and actually indicts the mother****er, and if Biden decides not to run, then I would like to see Fetterman take a run at the ring and if he grabs it then a Fetterman/Abrams ticket.

And outside of Biden I don't think I ever want to see another Dem under my present age (59.75 if you're scoring at home) in leadership. And in strategy I would skip GenX entirely and just use Millennials for strategy leadership and Gen Z's for foot soldiers to start building a bench. Virtually the entire composition of the party who entered prior to 2020 are compromised by the defeatism of the Boomers in general and the coopted cynicism of the Clintonistas and even the Obalmers. Time to dust my broom and sweep them all out.
                          Not sure about Fetterman but the rest is pretty solid!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I wonder how many Rs lost because Of all the covidiots who refused vaccination or any precautionary measures because it was fake news and did us all a favor and died

Comment

• Qucumber went from being up 36 votes to down 64...yowzers.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I wonder how many Rs lost because Of all the covidiots who refused vaccination or any precautionary measures because it was fake news and did us all a favor and died
                                More than they want to think about!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X