Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume in all the elections which have not been called, and many that have, the Republic-nt will scream fraud and not concede.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I assume in all the elections which have not been called, and many that have, the Republic-nt will scream fraud and not concede.
      Everyone in except Karamo in Michigan has. The beat down was big enough it’s hard for them to claim. But Karamo is nuts so that’s not surprising.

Looks like Mastriano hasn’t either in PA.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• So wait dx are you saying that now your spreadsheet is saying 218 is the likely number?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Everyone in except Karamo in Michigan has. The beat down was big enough it’s hard for them to claim. But Karamo is nuts so that’s not surprising.

Looks like Mastriano hasn’t either in PA.
          Good let him keep the election denial headlines going its working like gangbusters!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• First correction i've seen today.

CT H5 had a +460 R, -427 D update.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Arizona SOS page says 100% reporting for everything but Pima basically.
              We should see Hobbs and Kelly called very soon.
              AZ1 should be called for the D @ 100% reporting
              AZ4 should be called for the D @ 100% reporting
              AZ6 is significantly closer. But should be called for R later. There are 3.23% of Pima outstanding, which the D is winning by 10,000 votes in 177,000+. Not enough to win.

Oooh, i take it back on Hobbs. The margin is <5,000 but all votes left are comign from Pima which went extremely heavy for hobb (153k to 106k). But still 5.04% remaining. So not over yet.
              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-09-2022, 04:11 PM.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Nevada is just a disaster. I don't know what the **** happened there.
                Code:

Comment

• All I can think is that it is COVID shutdown related. That hurt Nevada a lot...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• COuple flips:

AZ6 D-->R
                    IL17 R-->D
                    AZ gov getting much tighter

Senate Governors Sec of State House
                    State Reporting Needed State Reporting Needed State Reporting Needed Code State Reporting Needed
                    AZ 79.5% -10.9% AZ 79.1% -2.9% AZ 78.3% -10.0% AK D
                    AK 69.7% 131.7% NV 87.2% 14.0% NV 86.9% 3.5% H1 AZ 70.9% -3.0% D
                    GA 93.9% -10.9% GA 94.1% GA 93.0% H2 AZ 69.7% 13.0% R
                    NV 87.2% 8.2% MI 96.1% -106.0% MN 94.2% -74.5% H4 AZ 69.5% -22.2% D
                    CO 89.3% -36.4% MN 94.7% -70.3% MI 95.9% -131.6% H6 AZ 80.3% 4.6% R
                    NH 83.2% -100.1% WI 96.9% -84.8% H3 CA 62.5% 7.1% R
                    PA 95.5% -39.9% H6 CA 26.6% -7.9% D
                    NC 92.3% 21.6% H9 CA 53.0% -10.5% D
                    OH 93.7% 29.0% H13 CA 41.6% -0.2% D
                    WI 96.9% 36.1% H21 CA 41.1% -5.8% D
                    IA 92.7% 84.3% H22 CA 40.8% 3.3% R
                    FL 96.5% H23 CA 36.6% 17.6% R
                    H25 CA 37.2% -17.3% D
                    H26 CA 50.4% -7.6% D
                    H27 CA 45.6% 14.0% R
                    H40 CA 38.8% 20.4% R
                    H41 CA 28.8% -8.7% D
                    H45 CA 47.8% 10.4% R
                    H47 CA 59.3% -0.7% D
                    H49 CA 59.9% -3.4% D
                    H3 CO 93.2% -4.8% D
                    H8 CO 77.4% -3.7% D
                    H5 CT 88.3% -3.7% D
                    H17 IL 91.8% -20.0% D
                    H3 IA 88.0% 4.3% R
                    H2 ME 48.4% -74.7% D
                    H6 MD 75.9% -2.5% D
                    H10 MI 99.0% R
                    H1 MT 92.2% 19.6% R
                    H1 NV 83.7% -8.9% D
                    H3 NV 86.0% -2.8% D
                    H4 NV 80.1% -10.6% D
                    H2 NM 91.9% -5.0% D
                    H4 NY 92.5% 25.4% R
                    H17 NY 97.0% 27.3% R
                    H18 NY 95.6% -7.9% D
                    H19 NY 96.1% 45.5% R
                    H22 NY 95.8% 13.0% R
                    H5 OR 67.9% 4.7% R
                    H6 OR 65.5% -4.1% D
                    H3 WA 71.7% -8.5% D
                    H8 WA 61.0% -12.3% D
                    H10 WA 57.0% -17.0% D
                    H15 CA D
                    H34 CA D
                    H37 CA D
                    Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      All I can think is that it is COVID shutdown related. That hurt Nevada a lot...
                      DIdn't even think about that... Excellent point.
                      Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Nevada is just a disaster. I don't know what the **** happened there.
                        Nevada has been sitting at 80% reporting all day (from the sites I’m looking at). What is left? Mail in ballots? Wouldn’t those favor dems generally?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JessicaPost/stat...EmvrEPmlA&s=19
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

For those with an interest in the morbid. I have no idea how accurate that counter is or what it's based on.
                            I just like the fact that the least sig figure in their percentage display represents.085 of a person.
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Lots of great results last night, but the best one is that DeSantis now thinks he has a chance in 2024. Cannot wait for the Grand Old Civil War.
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Katie Porter is indeed in a dogfight. Very depressing coming out of California.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X