Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

link? that is crazy.
    Tons of articles on this. Here’s one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...210000340.html

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

No doubt you were monitoring this race as closely as you were the Fetterman and Hassan races.
      Why is fetterman so divisive???? I’m guessing

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I know there were some worried about Walz, but I wasn’t once I heard a number of very rural usually red voting women say they can’t vote for the guy against abortion at a party out in Sherburne County. Anecdotal, of course. But it felt significant.
        I never got the Walz worry...even the places that hate Walz didn't seem over the top in ripping him. Way less signs than expected as I traveled the state. COVID wasn't going to be enough to bring him down and "crime bugga bugga" only works where cows outnumber people. I told my SO after the primary it would never be in doubt once the polls close and it wasn't.

Ellison was my only fear because he has always been divisive even amongst parts of the Left. I think if the MNGOP runs someone who is actually qualified (and doesnt look and sound like Nerd who runs for class president) they have a shot. This clown was a hedge fund lawyer who has never been to court running for AG. Just an awful choice.
        Last edited by Handyman; 11-09-2022, 09:46 AM.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Why is fetterman so divisive???? I’m guessing
          Hey remember when Drew said it was bad the Dems helped get election deniers on the ballot and the entire country gave him the finger? Good times :^)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I never got the Walz worry...even the places that hate Walz didn't seem over the top in ripping him. Way less signs than expected as I traveled the state. COVID wasn't going to be enough to bring him down and "crime bugga bugga" only works where cows outnumber people. I told my SO after the primary it would never be in doubt once the polls close and it wasn't.

Ellison was my only fear because he has always been divisive even amongst parts of the Left. I think if the MNGOP runs someone who is actually qualified (and doesnt look and sound like Nerd who runs for class president) they have a shot. This clown was a hedge fund lawyer who has never been to court running for AG. Just an awful choice.
            I like to joke that they really messed up pounding the letting MPLS burn thing. These people don’t care about MPLS, hell they might vote for him so it happens again. :^D
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• The simple math still shows Barnes able to catch up with Milwaukee. But it might be the other outstanding in the rural counties that shore up Johnson.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I like to joke that they really messed up pounding the letting MPLS burn thing. These people don’t care about MPLS, hell they might vote for him so it happens again. :^D
                LOL TRUE STORY!

BTW in case the Red Wave hit my snarky response was going to be "well, maybe Democracy was really about the friends we made along the way!". Glad I didn't have to say it :^)
                Last edited by Handyman; 11-09-2022, 09:53 AM.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  The simple math still shows Barnes able to catch up with Milwaukee. But it might be the other outstanding in the rural counties that shore up Johnson.
                  Very interesting. I forget the recount rules in WI but man this is quite the split.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey remember when Drew said it was bad the Dems helped get election deniers on the ballot and the entire country gave him the finger? Good times :^)
                    Remember last week when drew said it’s the dems who are trying to take peoples rights away?

he takes more Ls than a Vikings kicker

Comment

• Has he hit you with a ketchup bottle yet Maggie?

https://***********/maggienyt/status...fmBJzof0OvrfcA

Comment

Remember when “Cut my throat first” Kep agreed with him last night?

Comment

Very interesting. I forget the recount rules in WI but man this is quite the split.
                          If it was just Milwaukee left and everything kept to the same percentages, Barnes would win by 155 votes.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Has he hit you with a ketchup bottle yet Maggie?

https://***********/maggienyt/status...fmBJzof0OvrfcA
                            I think that's great since Dumpy induces a 60/40 split in the R world next week when he announces. This is a best-case scenario that we are seeing play out =)
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Florida can get ****ed for their statewide votes, but they are terribly gerrymandered. What Ron did was illegal.

Elect climate deniers, hurricane barreling down, beg for handouts. Rinse and repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Happy Election Day Michigan friends

"michigan democrats
                                - won all statewide races
                                - won both sc seats
                                - won all the props
                                - will likely flip the state senate for the first time since 1986
                                absolutely insane performance"
                                Almost. Bolden (the other D-endorsed nominee) came in 3rd, Zahra finished 2nd and he was the incumbent conservative. Bernstein, who took 1st, was the incumbent progressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X