Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red wave indeed

https://***********/noclasstraitor/s...f2rqvFOJGe6X7Q
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
      Women are officially protected in Kentucky (for now). Might be the biggest upset of the night. The number of ticket splitters is in the hundreds of thousands.
      The Kentucky vote was a little weird though - If I understand it correctly, it does not really say that there is a right to an abortion, they just rejected that there is nothing in their constitution that says there is that right. Kind of a weird double negative and didn't change the constitution for the worse.

So lawmakers could still pass laws against it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Maybe embarrassing, but not really inaccurate depending on when it came out. The Florida votes came in pretty quick and were more lopsided towards R than i think anyone would have expected.
        Ehhhhhhh I guess. But don't they print at like midnight ET? Pretty clear indications it wasn't a red wave.

but point taken.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Still an abut ton of votes left but it's looking like the DFL will control the governor, house, and senate. Or be very close on the last two.

That. Is. ****ing. Insane.
          Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            I thought Fetterman was ****ed? Some fukstik told me that.
            Prob the same one that said Hassan's re-election was in deep shyt.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

The Kentucky vote was a little weird though - If I understand it correctly, it does not really say that there is a right to an abortion, they just rejected that there is nothing in their constitution that says there is that right. Kind of a weird double negative and didn't change the constitution for the worse.

So lawmakers could still pass laws against it?
              Correct. The trigger ban put in place by the GOP supermajority once Roe v. Wade fell is still in place. The Kentucky ACLU has it before the courts. Oral arguments before the Ky State Supreme Court begin 11/15. District judge agreed with ACLU that the abortion ban violated the Kentucky State Constitution. One-person appeal judge disagrees. Ky State Supreme Court declines emergency request by ACLU to stop abortion ban, but agrees to aforementioned oral arguments. No to Amendment 2 reflecting the will of the people just re-affirms the district judge's ruling and ACLU's argument. Nice first step, but certainly not the last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Still an abut ton of votes left but it's looking like the DFL will control the governor, house, and senate. Or be very close on the last two.

That. Is. ****ing. Insane.
                I'm sorry, I can't get over the fact that MN DFL flipped the senate in a midterm year.
                Code:

Comment

• I see my fellow Nodaks stood tall against reefer madness. Nice to know there are still a few places left where it's safe to take your kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    In all honesty, Demings got the ever-loving sh-t kicked out of her (16 points). I wonder if DeSantis is just flat out burning Dem ballots.
                    No, Florida is just that ****ing stupid. DeSantis has full-throatedly embraced the free-dumb crowd and they're all moving down there.

Saw it off and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I’m not really surprised. Any time rights on the ballot in a up or down vote they are going to win.
                      No doubt you were monitoring this race as closely as you were the Fetterman and Hassan races.

Comment

• I know a lot folks here don’t care from him but it looks like Jared Golden is going to win Maine CD-2. I’m a huge fan of him and think he runs for senate in two years.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

No, Florida is just that ****ing stupid. DeSantis has full-throatedly embraced the free-dumb crowd and they're all moving down there.

Saw it off and move on.
                          Cut out Ohio as well and send it with Florida and Texas.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            I know a lot folks here don’t care from him but it looks like Jared Golden is going to win Maine CD-2. I’m a huge fan of him and think he runs for senate in two years.
                            Who said they don't care for Jared? Is Angus going to retire after his term runs out?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              I see my fellow Nodaks stood tall against reefer madness. Nice to know there are still a few places left where it's safe to take your kids.
                              The boys back home seem to be taking one party rule to the extreme. I was checking out yesterday's results and I see that the Democratic caucus in the ND Senate can now ride to work together in the morning. In a Mini Cooper.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

There was just a pretty large update that includes all the Ingham in person plus the roughly 25% absentee. Slotkin is actually beating Barrett in his home county now.

Barrett is still up 8k, but there is mail only left in Ingham that will heavily favor Slotkin. The question will be how the remaining percentage of Livingston comes in, plus the slice of Gennessee that’s in the district that hasn’t reported anything yet.
                                Let's ****ing Go!

Slotkin will win by 5 points. I honestly didn't think there was enough votes in Ingham or the Eaton county part of Lansing out there. So happy to see sanity prevail.
                                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                                X