Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Mike Crapo as well...
    Ugh, I had to endure his ads while watching the Mariners and the Kraken.

Tiffany Smiley is another one.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I think it's time for me to sleep

I'll be back tomorrow morning if they haven't made all the calls.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• It’s fun watching McCarthy spin this.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• What an expectedly pathetic speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
            What an expectedly pathetic speech.
            It was about as flaccid as he is...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Lol. The kind of speech you give to someone who just kicked you in the nuts and stole your girlfriend
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I think it's time for me to sleep

I'll be back tomorrow morning if they haven't made all the calls.
                Night buddy! Thanks for your updates!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Further proof The Big Lie is a loser:

https://***********/VaughnHillyard/s...W3t-9hjCQ&s=19

https://***********/VaughnHillyard/s...zJ1kIFBgA&s=19
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/therecount/statu...HvuS_cm8g&s=19

Fox News' Marc Thiessen: The midterm results are “a searing indictment of the Republican Party ... The Republican Party needs to do a really deep introspection look in the mirror right now because this is an absolute disaster."
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Happy Election Day Michigan friends

"michigan democrats
                      - won all statewide races
                      - won both sc seats
                      - won all the props
                      - will likely flip the state senate for the first time since 1986
                      absolutely insane performance"
                      Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Night buddy! Thanks for your updates!
                        You're welcome!
                        Code:

Comment

• They called it for DickFace in Wisconsin
                          Code:

Comment

• https://***********/NoLieWithBTC/sta...udoXIVFGQ&s=19

The Michigan Senate just flipped to Democrats for the first time in 40 years, in case you were wondering how the “red wave” is going.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/dellavolpe/statu...u1v5XmJ5A&s=19

One thing I know already.
                              If not for voters under 30 ... tonight WOULD have been a Red Wave.

CNN National House Exit Poll

R+ 13 65+
                              R+ 11 45-64

D +2 30-44
                              D +28 18-29

#GenZ did their job.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I think all of us are gonna agree with this Faux Tweet: https://***********/FoxNews/status/1590252367684870144

Trump blasted across media spectrum over Republicans' midterms performance: 'Biggest loser tonight'
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X