Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psych View Post
    Handy, what was that charity again?

Dx, Amendment 2 in Kentucky (abortion) was on your original spreadsheet, maybe as a gag. Either way, No on Amendment 2 (protect abortion rights) is winning by nearly 6%, with solidly blue areas still left to count. I'm thinking we pulled off a miracle.
    I stopped looking...let's wait a bit ;^)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Michigan US House 07 - Slotkin (D) likely will lose to Barrett (R). Down 20k with 50% reported. Not sure where the votes aren't counted, but even if it is all in the bluest parts of Lansing and East Lansing, I don't think there would be enough. I get moved into a different district just to have a different ***hat represent me.
      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
        Michigan US House 07 - Slotkin (D) likely will lose to Barrett (R). Down 20k with 50% reported. Not sure where the votes aren't counted, but even if it is all in the bluest parts of Lansing and East Lansing, I don't think there would be enough. I get moved into a different district just to have a different ***hat represent me.
        It literally is all the bluest parts. None of Ingham is in yet.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Omar won 75/25...that's ****ing nuts.
          holy......
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Senate Governors Sec of State House
            State Reporting Needed State Reporting Needed State Reporting Needed Code State Reporting Needed
            AZ 52.8% -20.1% AZ 52.5% -15.3% AZ 51.9% -19.9% H3 CO 91.4% -8.9%
            CO 83.9% GA 92.9% GA 91.6%
            FL 95.8% MI 56.6% -14.6% MN 40.6% -31.3%
            GA 92.6% -6.6% MN 42.1% -20.4% MI 51.5% -16.9%
            NV 0.0% 1.0% WI 81.4% -4.7% NV 0.0% 1.0%
            NH 44.6% NV
            NC 94.2% OK
            OH 92.5% OR
            PA 92.0% -13.5% KS
            WI 81.4% 5.2%
            wa
            in
            ut
            IA 91.0% 54.3%
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Dems flip NC-13.
              Traitors are gonna flip NJ-##
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I stopped looking...let's wait a bit ;^)
                I should have made clear I think Kentucky pulled off a miracle. As I type this, the House is a statistical tie, according to MSNBC. Wow.

Comment

• Dems flip OH-13 too?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Pioneer Press will wait until Jensen concedes, if he does.
                    Honestly, I never really realized they were that faschy. Interesting.
                    Code:

Comment

I should have made clear I think Kentucky pulled off a miracle. As I type this, the House is a statistical tie, according to MSNBC. Wow.
                      Yep I just saw that. The non partisans pollsters nailed this.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• MSNBC projection is now at GOP 219 DEM 216 +/- 13. (13?!) So not a big majority if one.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Handy, what was that charity again?

Dx, Amendment 2 in Kentucky (abortion) was on your original spreadsheet, maybe as a gag. Either way, No on Amendment 2 (protect abortion rights) is winning by nearly 6%, with solidly blue areas still left to count. I'm thinking we pulled off a miracle.
                          Yeah, I didn't get the queries and formulas fixed in time. I made the call that I wouldn't do ballot measures in the end. I figured KY abortion would be a bellwether but once I saw the first returns I said **** it. It was clear abortions were going to be codified everywhere that ran it.
                          Code:

Comment

MSNBC projection is now at GOP 219 DEM 216 +/- 13. (13?!) So not a big majority if one.
                            Just saw that. That would be crazy.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

MSNBC projection is now at GOP 219 DEM 216 +/- 13. (13?!) So not a big majority if one.
                              That's insane. **** YOU FIVETHIRTYEIGHT AND CRYSTAL BALL.

THe big pendulum of +/-13 is kinda important. Thirteen is preetttttty ****in' important.
                              Code:

Comment

• Next year I'm going to load every house, senate, and governor race into the spreadsheet. Dammit...... THe house is where the fun is. It was way too complex though
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X