Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting for evidence of Roe vs. Wade having a dramatic effect like it did earlier in Kansas. So far I am not seeing it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      So far in NH, according to WMUR, Guv race is neck and neck, while Hassan is crushing Bolduc, and Pappas and Kuster are crushing their R opponents.

Also, there was a question about calling a Constitutional Convention to rewrite the State Constitution, I'm assuming to give the legislature more power in deciding elections, that so far is losing handily.
      NECN just said Leavitt and Pappas are neck and neck.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Polling times extended on some parts of GA, TX, PA, VA, and NC due to technical issues that occurred earlier in the day.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• 22%reporting, Pappas 60-39.

Neck and neck

Comment

• Now called for Sununu.

Comment

• I'm getting ready to just let the South go. The stupid is strong...
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Again, that's because PW County isn't in. Please stop shouting FIRE!
                  What’s strange about those Va house races is that almost all of the Election Day vote is in, but almost none of the early vote, according to ABC numbers.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Dem Moskowitz wins House seat in Fl. A race that some pundits were saying could foretell a bad night for Dems should they lose it.

Comment

• Wes Moore wins Maryland gov race. First black gov of Maryland

sorry joe

Comment

• Warnock is f’ed.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

What’s strange about those Va house races is that almost all of the Election Day vote is in, but almost none of the early vote, according to ABC numbers.
                          That is cause a lot of these states don't allow counting of early votes until the polls close. In theory it makes sense because if it leaked out before election day it could influence the outcome but in practice it just creates stupid scenarios like that one.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Warnock is f’ed.
                            Go lick Susie’s dusty taint

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Dem Moskowitz wins House seat in Fl. A race that some pundits were saying could foretell a bad night for Dems should they lose it.
                              Thank God for small favors.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Which Repubs then claim means fraud happened.

Cause they either know, and don't care, or are just too stupid to understand how elections work

Comment

Working...
                                X