Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I doubt it makes a difference in many races and you could make an argument someone like Bolduc is able to get more republicans to vote. It’s not the way to go.
    There is no evidence that is true. The last election was close and according to the article you posted this one might be as well. No matter who the Rs put up it was gonna be this way the whole premise is just doom and gloom BS and ways to rip the Dems instead of themselves and the voters.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• There are videos of poll workers saying the machines are down and not accepting ballots. Those same videos show the poll workers describing the process that will get those votes counted, but I’m sure that’s somehow all part of the conspiracy as well.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Might need it...sounds like Pennsylvania won't know their winners for a few days.
        Pulling all big senate races and governors

Quick refresher on how it works:
        it takes data on county by county level for each race. It determines how many votes have already been cast, for whom, and the total expected votes for the county. It then tells you, USING REAL DATA NOT PROGNOSTICATIONS, how much the Dem would need to outperform or underperform for the remaining votes in that county relative to the votes they had already received.

Is it accurate? I dunno. I called GA and PA and others well before midnight central in 2020 while trumpy was still ahead in those races. It's also probably one metric (of many!) the stats heads behind the walls use to intelligently call races. But whatever.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          It's an interesting dynamic. Kari Lake's recent rally she talked about the election being rigged. There always rigged. Except when they win then they're not. Hearing lots of whining about Illinois and mail in ballots being counted over the next 14 days. Apparently elections can't count votes until they're counted unless Republicans win.
          Remember Dump's scumbags trying to stop the count in states where he was initially winning but losing ground as the absentee & mail-in ballots were counted, while simultaneously insisting that the count continue in states where Biden had a similar narrow lead?

I think Eva Bronze knows she probably won't win legitimately. Maybe her scumbags aren't encouraged by exit polling or the demographics of who's waiting in line. So she's just getting a head start on following Hair Furor's playbook.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Remember Dump's scumbags trying to stop the count in states where he was initially winning but losing ground as the absentee & mail-in ballots were counted, while simultaneously insisting that the count continue in states where Biden had a similar narrow lead?

I think Eva Bronze knows she probably won't win legitimately. Maybe her scumbags aren't encouraged by exit polling or the demographics of who's waiting in line. So she's just getting a head start on following Hair Furor's playbook.
            It has to be more than that because she was doing it last night as well. I know some "experts" thought Maricopa was down (no idea of that is true) but something in the last week or so has them spooked. Maybe the demos are killing her or the anecdotal evidence the media has been running into the ground the month isn't playing out in the actual vote totals.

On election day you talk about victory you don't hedge on conspiracy. She seems to be compensating. That doesn't mean she won't win but it doesn't sound like she thinks she will.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Projection: It's what's for dinner (*dun dun dun*)

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yeah, I get that. And when Republicans pretended to give a **** about Democracy that was fine. It's not fine in 2022.
                Right next door in NH, John Sununu is another example.

Comment

• The polling location in my very small town outside of Lansing had very large lines. I don't know if that is good or not. My guess is it will be good for Prop 3 passing, but the same people who want to vote for abortion rights will happily vote for the party that is trying to do it. Because, reasons?
                  Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• I used to split my ticket, particularly when voting for "nonpartisan" judges - I'd vote for one prog and one con. I also used to vote R for state AG and county sheriff more often than not. I haven't split my ticket since 2012 or 2014 (can't remember which) because conservatives have increasingly demonstrated that they no longer have any interest in impartial law & order, solutions, or honest bipartisan governing; only corruption, kleptocracy, and absolute power.

Comment

• I’d like to see a breakdown of Ds and Rs who wear the “I voted” sticker. I’m seeing a lot of people here in Albany wearing them. :-)
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                        The polling location in my very small town outside of Lansing had very large lines. I don't know if that is good or not. My guess is it will be good for Prop 3 passing, but the same people who want to vote for abortion rights will happily vote for the party that is trying to do it. Because, reasons?
                        My guess would be they agree more with republicans on fiscal issues, and this gives them a chance to voice their pro choice support while voting for the candidate the more align with fiscally.

if anything that might reduce the chances of some of them crossing the aisle to vote for a democrat because of their pro choice view.

Comment

• Vote, you ice holes.

Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The Republicans have no fiscal ideas except spend to high heaven and cut taxes. Then they cut entitlements...

If people vote Republican over fiscal issues they are ****ing morons who should take an economics class.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Big Five Senate Elections:

Code:
                              Arizona: Mark Kelly (D-inc): 48, Blake Masters (R): 46

Georgia: Raphael Warnock (D-inc): 47, Herschel Walker (R): 47

Nevada: Adam Laxalt (R): 46, Catherine Cortez Masto (D-inc): 45

New Hampshire: Maggie Hassan (D-inc): 48, Don Bolduc (R): 46

Pennsylvania: John Fetterman (D): 47, Mehmet Oz (R): 47
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                The Republicans have no fiscal ideas except spend to high heaven and cut taxes. Then they cut entitlements...

If people vote Republican over fiscal issues they are ****ing morons who should take an economics class.
                                The problem is that they just see what is in their own accounts and consider that "perfectly fine" because of their ignorance.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X