Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearing a lot of noise about voting machines not working in Arizona. If that's true Arizona could be the spark that ignites the powder keg.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Judicial Watch is already trying to overturn the results of the 2020 election.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• They have been doing that since 2020...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          They have been doing that since 2020...
          Typo. LOL. 2022.

Comment

• I figured...but why would they be overturning something everyone says they are a lock to win?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I figured...but why would they be overturning something everyone says they are a lock to win?
              It's an interesting dynamic. Kari Lake's recent rally she talked about the election being rigged. There always rigged. Except when they win then they're not. Hearing lots of whining about Illinois and mail in ballots being counted over the next 14 days. Apparently elections can't count votes until they're counted unless Republicans win.

It's really weird. It's almost like counting all the votes, mail in ballots, early voting, etc. all favor the Democrats. All of those policies seem party neutral to me but I'm not operating at the level they are. They're all level 700 in Elden Ring and I'm just a level 10.

Comment

• So, back in Jefferson's day, did they count all the ballots on election night?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• "There's gonna be a come to Jesus" -- Kari Lake is holding a press gaggle where she is already nodding toward conspiracies about election results in Arizona
                  https://***********/atrupar/status/1590069187967320065

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Hearing a lot of noise about voting machines not working in Arizona. If that's true Arizona could be the spark that ignites the powder keg.
                    Sources?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Sources?
                      Just a lot of twitter noise right now. Probably right wing BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        I’ve been very consistent that Dems shouldn’t have gotten involved in republican primaries https://www.boston.com/news/the-bost...1=hp_secondary
                        If, on the whole, it moves the needle blue, do it. None of the Rs who will win anything have either the courage or the integrity to stand up against the criminals, and that includes Ms. Collins.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Just a lot of twitter noise right now. Probably right wing BS.
                          Yeah I saw one mention of it as well when reading the link about voter intimidation in NC.

And yeah as I said before Kari Lake is acting like she already knows she lost. Even with my positivity that seems a little weird.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I have no words. Trump calls Nancy Pelosi “an animal”, and his supporters cheer.
                            https://***********/MikeSington/stat...50160930762752

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

If, on the whole, it moves the needle blue, do it. None of the Rs who will win anything have either the courage or the integrity to stand up against the criminals, and that includes Ms. Collins.
                              I doubt it makes a difference in many races and you could make an argument someone like Bolduc is able to get more republicans to vote. It’s not the way to go.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• They also chanted "Lock Her Up" including elected officials in attendance.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X