Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elon has tweeted he prefers a republican congress and to vote R.

shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Elon has tweeted he prefers a republican congress and to vote R.

shocking.
      Morons gonna moron.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• jfc

https://twitter.com/davramdavram/sta...09825293697026
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Doom means clicks means profit$. Simple as that. They're going to goad right up to the line of a civil war for their revenue stream.
          Yup. That is why they are all using RCP over 538. 538 has it much closer (in line with what non partisans think) and RCP (which has a GOP bias) is 2-4 points to the right. The amount of Nerds fighting with MAGAts on Twitter over this is kinda amazing.

I don't know how this is gonna go but the early voting in the important states seems to be a good sign. Around here the narrative seems to have changed from "Dems are in trouble across the board" to "now it might be a split ticket for the first time since '06" cause Ellison is close. Crockett and Jensen are not trending well and the locals dont want a "Dewey Defeats Truman" moment.

Trust nothing...****ing vote!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Elon has tweeted he prefers a republican congress and to vote R.

shocking.
            Billionaire prefers the party of feudalism, go figure.

TBH, Elon saying vote R is probably good for us. Everybody hates him except some incel slimebois who need a ride to the polls from their Mom.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/themaxburns/stat...7alYx9m3g&s=19

Funny how things changed...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Always does, once they get in charge.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Why is every Republican on Earth a waffling hypocrite? They called John Freaking Kerry a flip-flopper? AYFKM?

Comment

• How the GOP will kill democracy.

Last edited by Kepler; 11-07-2022, 03:21 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Why is every Republican on Earth a waffling hypocrite? They called John Freaking Kerry a flip-flopper? AYFKM?
                      They also spit on his medal of honor and have pizzed on the grave of John McCain. They have no bottom.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

If things go the way they're talking on the telly right now it appears no one really ****ing cared about Roe Vs. Wade at all.
                        News outlets get eyes during elections by saying they’re closer than any ever expected. And when the results match, or come near the numbers they were X months prior, they have a new narrative of trying to fix the polls or if the polls mean anything.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Yup. That is why they are all using RCP over 538. 538 has it much closer (in line with what non partisans think) and RCP (which has a GOP bias) is 2-4 points to the right. The amount of Nerds fighting with MAGAts on Twitter over this is kinda amazing.

I don't know how this is gonna go but the early voting in the important states seems to be a good sign. Around here the narrative seems to have changed from "Dems are in trouble across the board" to "now it might be a split ticket for the first time since '06" cause Ellison is close. Crockett and Jensen are not trending well and the locals dont want a "Dewey Defeats Truman" moment.

Trust nothing...****ing vote!
                          RCP. Has been called out for some EXTREMELY shady practices this go around
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

RCP. Has been called out for some EXTREMELY shady practices this go around
                            Yeah which is weird because I remember back in '16 and '18 they seemed to be respected more. I never saw anything about how they were run by GOPers but now that is all the non-partisans talk about. Their numbers are odd to say the least.

What is also weird is Cook seems to still treat them as gospel.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Gonna make a prediction here.

Election Day counts will favor Rs because of how they’ve orchestrated not allowing early vote counting.

I predict a certain poster will suddenly make an appearance again.

I think I have him blocked, I should probably check

Comment

Yeah which is weird because I remember back in '16 and '18 they seemed to be respected more. I never saw anything about how they were run by GOPers but now that is all the non-partisans talk about. Their numbers are odd to say the least.

What is also weird is Cook seems to still treat them as gospel.
                                cpr is an odd one for me. I've always viewed them favorably, but like you pointed out, they hold RCP in high regard. And I think it's fair to measure someone by the company they keep. Which is not a good look for them.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X