Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the poll worker Lil Marco cried about getting attacked...

https://themindshield.com/south-dako...family-member/
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I had hopes for the Dems several weeks ago, but the lack of continuity and countering whining about "the economy" is going to cost them dearly. Student loans, 1/6, abortions impact many but inflation stares you in the face every time you buy gas or groceries. The realities of the situation are far more complex and less dour, but the average voter is too stupid to know that.

Comment

• And what would you have the Dems say exactly?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thebias_news/sta...52690675683329

Trump mocks DeSantis as "Ron DeSanctimonious" at a rally tonight in Pennsylvania.
          If DeSantis thinks he has any chance at being President he needs to up his dosage of meds because not one Trumper will vote for that clown.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            One thing I forgot to mention about voting this year was there was a surprising amount of third party candidates running from US Senator, Governor, and on down. But... they were all running under the Libertarian banner.

Are they the MAGA-lite people now? Or are they the old Conservatives who don't want anything to do with Trump?
            Switch to the Alaska system and force them to attack each other, makes for entertaining ads.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Remember the poll worker Lil Marco cried about getting attacked...

https://themindshield.com/south-dako...family-member/
              SD GOP: “We don’t support pedophilia and find it totally abhorrent, but not quite so abhorrent as the thought of allowing our state house majority to slip from (checks notes) 89% to 87%.”

**** the GOP.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

And what would you have the Dems say exactly?
                https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/01/u...-strategy.html

In my own terms unify, spout off about low UE and how job numbers, state the fight to combat inflation remains real and vigorous, if they were smart enough to have never mentioned "defund" claim they're tough on crime, whatever placates to the fears of the average swing voter. Win the election now, preserve democracy after.
                Last edited by Slap Shot; 11-06-2022, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• They havent talked about "defund" since the Floyd Marches 2 years ago. The GOP brings that up and the media pretends that makes it an issue the Dems are running on. All the rest they do talk about, non friggin stop. Either you aren't paying attention or you only watch News Entertainment.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    SD GOP: “We don’t support pedophilia and find it totally abhorrent, but not quite so abhorrent as the thought of allowing our state house majority to slip from (checks notes) 89% to 87%.”

**** the GOP.
                    Damnit that was the wrong link. I was supposed to post a link that showed the White Supremacist who was "attacked" was not only not attacked but the entire interaction was filmed.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They havent talked about "defund" since the Floyd Marches 2 years ago. The GOP brings that up and the media pretends that makes it an issue the Dems are running on. All the rest they do talk about, non friggin stop. Either you aren't paying attention or you only watch News Entertainment.
                      "Fund Differently" isn't as catchy.

Hell, to your point, https://www.axios.com/local/atlanta/...und-the-police

But that certainly hasn't stopped the breathless media coverage, and I'm not even talking about the right wing nonsensesphere.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• i still have yet to hear anyone explain why people are voting for trickle down economics, racism, authoritarian rule, pedophilia, anti-police, and anti-democracy. I don't get it.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Dems in Disarray!11!!1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            i still have yet to hear anyone explain why people are voting for trickle down economics, racism, authoritarian rule, pedophilia, anti-police, and anti-democracy. I don't get it.
                            Didn't you get the memo? One time, a Democrat...it's been so long ago that nobody remembers exactly who...farted in church. Therefore, all Democrats are the devil.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• I feel like if pictures came out of a dem candidate partying with underage girls while he was a high school teacher, it would be everywhere and a huge disgrace.

doesnr matter what it’s Ron deathsantis

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                i still have yet to hear anyone explain why people are voting for trickle down economics, racism, authoritarian rule, pedophilia, anti-police, and anti-democracy. I don't get it.
                                Because
                                https://twitter.com/StephenM/status/...DU2dmyl40sAAAA
                                A vote for Democrats is a vote for child castration.
                                Because **** like this is winning.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X