Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course he did. Powerful conservatives are nothing if not raging hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      I voted early in my county last weekend because I thought I would be out of state for work and didn't have time for an absentee ballot.

Super easy. Why do Republicans vehemently make voting difficult?
      I voted last week, walked in to town hall, stated my name to the clerk who knows me, got my ballot, they have 2 booths setup, voted, sealed the envelop, signed my name on envelop, gave it back to clerk, left. 5 minutes maybe.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• I voted on the first day of early voting. It was also my birthday. And I got a free Covid home test kit. Win win. Lines are shorter, etc. I love early voting. I do it all this time now.

Comment

• Saw on MSNBC that there are approximately 3mil more early voters so far this year compared to 2018's tally of early votes.

I'm sure a lot of that is people like Scarlet and I who have fully embraced early voting, but I would have to think that at least some of those are new voters, who should skew heavily D.
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            Saw on MSNBC that there are approximately 3mil more early voters so far this year compared to 2018's tally of early votes.

I'm sure a lot of that is people like Scarlet and I who have fully embraced early voting, but I would have to think that at least some of those are new voters, who should skew heavily D.
            I think everywhere except Flo(R)Ida is expected to break that way its just how much. In Blue states it's usually at least 60-40 D.

We will see how it plays out. I can say before the glut of polls that came out the last couple weeks that these numbers would be pretty encouraging.

Here locally the numbers are trending better than 2018 as well (or at least were) for early voting so again i just an not understanding the narratives.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• GOP controlled states will simply nullify early votes.

Nazis gonna Nazi.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Some interesting info out there...

https://twitter.com/jackplobel/statu...9jiufUF8Q&s=19

CNN: “The youngest voters — those aged 18-21 years — are showing up in higher numbers in all six key states compared to this point during the 2018 general election.”
                It’s happening, folks.
                https://twitter.com/benwikler/status...GcRnzhZXw&s=19

This is the line to #earlyvote at the Memorial Union on UW-Madison’s campus right now. You absolutely love to see it. On Wisconsin!
                https://twitter.com/SimonWDC/status/...xTxPrTIqg&s=19

On what was supposed to be tough week for Ds:

- majority of generics have Ds tied/ahead
                - Very strong Senate polling among non-partisan polls
                - Strong early vote got more D as week went on
                - Rasmussen has Ds gaining 2 pts
                - Rs still defending IA, NC, OH!, still dumping BS polls
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• One thing I forgot to mention about voting this year was there was a surprising amount of third party candidates running from US Senator, Governor, and on down. But... they were all running under the Libertarian banner.

Are they the MAGA-lite people now? Or are they the old Conservatives who don't want anything to do with Trump?
                  Last edited by aparch; 11-04-2022, 11:47 PM.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Depends but mostly MAGA wannabes.

Good news for Minnesota, if 538 is to be trusted Walz, Omar and Phillips should have nothing to worry about. Craig is in a close one but that was too be expected. If this holds than I would bet Ellison and Simon win as well which means Minnesota is safe.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      One thing I forgot to mention about voting this year was there was a surprising amount of third party candidates running from US Senator, Governor, and on down. But... they were all running under the Libertarian banner.

Are they the MAGA-lite people now? Or are they the old Conservatives who don't want anything to do with Trump?
                      At this point, Libertarian = MAGA who smokes pot.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Victorshi2020/st...437cf12rg&s=19

BREAKING: Wisconsin Democratic Party Chair @benwikler just told @SymoneDSanders on MSNBC that young people, women, and Black voters in Wisconsin are up nearly 50% in Wisconsin right now compared to 2018.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/statu...3KdtBFlYQ&s=19

I'm gonna just post positive stuff til Tuesday...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It’ll all boil down to whether Democrats can even remotely sustain that level of turnout through Election Day. Unquestionably will take up 50% over flat or worse at this point in the game. Keep me hoping, Handy. I need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/statu...3KdtBFlYQ&s=19

I'm gonna just post positive stuff til Tuesday...
                              Didn’t even see this message before I posted my previous one. Yes, please do.

Comment

• I'm trying psych...the constant negativity out there is killing me on an existential level.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X