Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    The German Oscar winning film “the lives of others” is excellent and a great preview to the surveillance state
    Yes, with the caveat that in reality there are usually no people capable of empathy or dissent in the ranks of a secret police force. They're either screened out during the hiring process, or caught by their superiors early on.

When they start staffing the American version, they'll pull from the ranks of average cops - emotionally stunted, loyal, obedient, and just barely bright enough to file reams of paperwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yes, with the caveat that in reality there are usually no people capable of empathy or dissent in the ranks of a secret police force. They're either screened out during the hiring process, or caught by their superiors early on.

When they start staffing the American version, they'll pull from the ranks of average cops - emotionally stunted, loyal, obedient, and just barely bright enough to file reams of paperwork.
      Too many good cops. They'll almost all be from DOC, border patrol, or ICE.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Michigan with more bull****, again.

https://***********/craigdmauger/sta...UfnN2XXDz7MWJg

Comment

• Oprah endorses fetterman lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Oprah endorses fetterman lol
            **** Oprah.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• 2nd district Maine house seat is a tossup. The weasel Poliquin is spending a ton of money on radio and TV . 1st district will stay with Pingree.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Four more days!
                Four more days!
                Four more days!
                Four more days!
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I voted early in my county last weekend because I thought I would be out of state for work and didn't have time for an absentee ballot.

Super easy. Why do Republicans vehemently make voting difficult?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Sent my vote in to CO electronically from Germany. Such an easy process.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      I voted early in my county last weekend because I thought I would be out of state for work and didn't have time for an absentee ballot.

Because only Real 'Muricans can make time on a Tuesday!
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        I voted early in my county last weekend because I thought I would be out of state for work and didn't have time for an absentee ballot.

It’s because of the obvious: the more people who vote, the lower the chances Republicans have of winning elections. They’ve said as much at different times when they didn’t mean for the email to get into the public, or during a hot mic moment. I think TFG even said as much prior to the 2018 election.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

**** Oprah.
                          What about Uma?

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Four more days!
                            Four more days!
                            Four more days!
                            Four more days!
                            Seriously this!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Like watching a crash in slow motion.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Oh hey, one of the Michigan judges who opposed letting the abortion rights referendum on the ballot paid for one for his ex-wife: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...t/69618374007/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X