Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Oh remember how tweaked Brent was when someone heckled Sarah sanders? Lol
    Went literally insane. No one on the right cares about Pelosi's husband.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Have we gotten to the point where we simply say every Republican and/or conservative, by virtue of not abandoning Das Reich, has chosen their side?
      Absolutely. We're well past that mark.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I have. The line in the sand was drawn. I mean between not denouncing antisemitism and seemingly blaming the Dems for a Right Wing Nut Job attack on Pelosi the GOP has completely abandoned any sense of decorum and respect they had left.

And sorry Kep that includes your bosom buddy joecct who I guarantee hasn't denounced any of this. Sicatoka too yeah I said it...
        "I'm an independent "
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Remember when someone confronting Sarah Huckleberry Sanders in a restaurant had them all upset? The protesters outside Kavanaugh's house? Just so uncivil, those mean Democrats. Quick, where's my fainting couch?

I guess in their eyes, this is just more of the "see what you mean Dems have forced us to do? If only you'd been more civil to us, that guy never would have taken a hammer to an 82 year old's head. You need to understand us, not talk down to us"

No, you fascist ****s, I don't need to understand you. I understand you just fine.
          And the thing is, most Dems (especially elected ones) did denounce that type of behavior if it went too far. Dems certainly didn't blame Steve Scalise for being shot and then spread stories that it was his Gay lover that did it.

And before one of the pedantic ones come on here and say "The GOP isn't spreading that it is morons on Twitter" the story broke on a Faux affiliate in San Fran. They put the story out there and they half heartedly retracted it.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

"I'm an independent "
            If he was here right now he would be "just asking questions" about how the guy was able to sneak into a gated community, like that is so damned hard. (that is what Qucumbers on Twitter keep asking) Then he would both sides it so hard even Jake Tapper would be slow clapping. (another CNN sellout who I used to love)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

"I'm an independent "
              That's the new, "I'm really more of a libertarian" for embarrassed cons.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

They are also "free thinkers".
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Meh, it's not that new. The Fark Independents (tm) go back to at least 2008, and they gave us Both Sides Are Bad, So Vote Republican (BSABSVR)

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Went literally insane. No one on the right cares about Pelosi's husband.
                    I have just as much love and compassion for him as any other crime victim. It’s pretty sick that a lot of people on social media thinks he deserves more.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

If he was here right now he would be "just asking questions" about how the guy was able to sneak into a gated community, like that is so damned hard. (that is what Qucumbers on Twitter keep asking) Then he would both sides it so hard even Jake Tapper would be slow clapping. (another CNN sellout who I used to love)
                      “Why are the dems so divisive?”
                      -drew

Comment

• Some positive news: https://twitter.com/Victorshi2020/st...COQIxoAlw&s=19

BREAKING: MSNBC reported that Wisconsin is seeing higher youth voter turnout now than in 2018. I'm going to say it again: young people are frustrated, angry, and we will *shatter* youth voter turnout records 9 days from now. Do not count us out. Just wait and see.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Gen Z and generations after them might just save us all.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Considering the political motto of people under 25 is usually, "Moooooo! More beer!", I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

• You mean like in the last election? And in 2018? Participation by youth seems to be steadily rising...it is people our age that seem to be checking out more.

BTW some pollsters on Twitter are openly mocking the media for falling for the GOP spam polling that is out there right now. Apparently there is a lot of bad polling that is being referenced by everyone (and I guess never trust RCP as they are owned or run by Right Wingers or something) which is skewing arguments badly. Stuff is over my head but these are not partisans they are numbers people and they don't agree with any of the narratives or the sudden and abrupt shifts. Very weird to see so much nerd fighting!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You mean like in the last election? And in 2018? Participation by youth seems to be steadily rising...it is people our age that seem to be checking out more.

BTW some pollsters on Twitter are openly mocking the media for falling for the GOP spam polling that is out there right now. Apparently there is a lot of bad polling that is being referenced by everyone (and I guess never trust RCP as they are owned or run by Right Wingers or something) which is skewing arguments badly. Stuff is over my head but these are not partisans they are numbers people and they don't agree with any of the narratives or the sudden and abrupt shifts. Very weird to see so much nerd fighting!
                                The main thing is that there are far fewer non partisan polls of specific races than in years past, so all that are out there are partisan ones.

The generic ballot question is actually more prevalent, probably because it's cheaper to do. Hell, even Setzer did essentially a generic ballot question for the House races in Iowa rather than candidate-specific ones, probably because she could ask it state wide without needing to get specific numbers of respondents in each district.

Comment

Working...
                                X