Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The abolition is from private possession. Defending ourselves after we criminalize that will be a matter of law enforcement and justice. We'll have plenty of guns, we just won't be allowing Incel Cletus use them to murder his neighbors' kids anymore.

I'm sure the South thought they would win CWI because they had a "Spartan warrior culture." Turns out that and a buck will buy you a bowl of soup. Wars are won by logistics and economy, and who do you think wins in a war between blue states who have been subsidizing red states? Are the red states going to pay their troops with Dump Bucks?
    You are aware a bunch of Leftist Trans Girls wearing have guns aren't afraid to use them, right?

As a queer, I'll bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl before I trust law enforcement.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      The Detroit News and the Detroit Free Press have the same management company. The News ends up being right leaning and the Free Press left leaning. Still, I didn’t expect the News to go alt-right and endorse Dixon.
      Gotta both sides y'know.
      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

mookie forgets canada
        Canada will attack the us army?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This is ridiculous. It reads like somebody who stayed at a Holiday Inn playing HOI4 last night thinks they are James Dunnigan.
          No idea what hoi 4 is….
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Which side are you on?

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Not sure it matters in the upcoming election which side we are on. How the **** is Walker still in the race in Georgia? I guess it really is all about the economy
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• The economy lol. Sure, cut taxes run up deficit cut ss and Medicare and yes, Rs certainly will improve the economy.

it’s a fallacy that needs to die- republicans aren’t better on the economy but people are stupid and old habits die hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  The economy lol. Sure, cut taxes run up deficit cut ss and Medicare and yes, Rs certainly will improve the economy.

it’s a fallacy that needs to die- republicans aren’t better on the economy but people are stupid and old habits die hard.
                  They're good for the rich, and the rich owns the media who goes with the GOP= economic geniuses story.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Is... is he threatening me with a good time?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Not sure it matters in the upcoming election which side we are on. How the **** is Walker still in the race in Georgia? I guess it really is all about the economic anxiety
                      Fixed
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        The economy lol. Sure, cut taxes run up deficit cut ss and Medicare and yes, Rs certainly will improve the economy.

If the repubs were in power right now it would still be about the economy and Dems would get swept in. Its tradition

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Not sure it matters in the upcoming election which side we are on. How the **** is Walker still in the race in Georgia? I guess it really is all about the economy
                          Tell me, what are the Repub plans for the economy?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Tell me, what are the Repub plans for the economy?
                            Give tax cuts to the rich, same as always

Comment

• It isn't the economy it is tribalism. They aren't voting for Walker because of tax cuts...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Heard Nancy Mace on CNN this morning and it was infuriating. The republicans plan is literally to drive people into poverty so they have to work for slave wages. The Dems have their issues(pc stuff and taking away rights) but the republicans want to end democracy and make life hell for the vast majority of people. It’s scary so many people are going to vote for them.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X