Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Damnit I couldn't help myself and went after the "progressives" who would rather let Jensen win than vote for Walz because they are White Privileged ****wits that never have to deal with the consequences. I blame the booze I drank ;^)
    I knew you couldn't stay away :-D
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Tudor Dixon didn't really debate last night. She just repeated Trump and DeVos talking points.
      I got the impression that no minds were changed last night, which is fine for Gov. Whitmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I got the impression that no minds were changed last night, which is fine for Gov. Whitmer.
        It didn’t even air in Metro Detroit, so there’s half the state that couldn’t watch.

It was nice they stuck with no audience. I remember the first Biden/Bernie debate after COVID hit and how refreshing it was to have actual discussion without cheering or crowd reactions.

Saw clips of Wisconsin’s debate and while it was great to have Johnson booed after insulting Barnes when the prompt was literally to say something nice about your opponent, other clips were just a reminder of how the crowd can sway a remark rather than the candidate doing it themselves. No one is going to those because they’re neutral. It’s all partisan so it ends up turning into a football game.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Went and voted today. Love how easy it is here.

some non partisan races on ballet. For county attorney, school board and city council, it’s amazing how consistent the support for non partisan candidates goes. For instance- of the two non partisan school board candidates, one consistently has her sign in yards with republican candidates. Same with city council.

makes it easy for me- just vote for the one that republicans aren’t behind. I also looked at candidate websites of course, and the one the R supporters back blathers on about non partisan. Sure Jan- you win and you’re banning books week one. I hope people learned from Virginia

Comment

• Yeah I voted Tuesday...took ten minutes!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TaylorPopielarz/...47094755807233

A weekend fundraiser for #OHSen candidate @JDVance1 was abruptly canceled Friday after Spectrum News notified the Vance campaign it would report the host is one of several Ohio pain doctors cited in a lawsuit against Purdue Pharma & other drugmakers.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I need drugs for this. Who has drugs

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1581...NucxXQkoVvY4uw

Comment

• Go easy on him, he's just trying to help out his crackwhore mom. She can only take it in the *** to get her fix so many times before sitting down becomes difficult.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    I need drugs for this. Who has drugs

How much would Republicans have won by in Georgia if they had nominated someone as pathetic as Chris Collins? I’m sure McConnell has the answer. Potentially scarier, this is the best foot forward by Republicans in Georgia, and yet, the race is still a toss-up?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

How much would Republicans have won by in Georgia if they had nominated someone as pathetic as Chris Collins? I’m sure McConnell has the answer. Potentially scarier, this is the best foot forward by Republicans in Georgia, and yet, the race is still a toss-up?
                      Trick question. Republicans will always win GA by the same amount because the fix is in.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• As I texted you earlier...there isn't enough weed in Seattle to make watching that a good idea!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I need drugs for this. Who has drugs

This is crazy. Like, literally insane. He's accused of lying and pretending to be a cop, and his response is to flash a fake police badge.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Latest Seltzer poll only has Grassley up by 3 on Franken. I still say he ends up winning by 7 or so, which would still be the closest race since he was first elected to the senate in 1980, but she's saying there's a chance.

Comment

• I don't understand why no one is talking about Grassley's faculties but fetterman's is fair game.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Herschel Walker: US Congressional candidate, or special needs child?

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...92594253651969
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X