Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade pretty much answered it.

Nick - I'm sure Dixon knows a director with her extensive film career. xD
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
      As for generational? Not sure what you mean by that.
      I meant it isn't Boomers, it's rural people. Their kids go through Rumspringa. Like all other kids. And, by age 25, 80% are carbon copies of their parents. Like all other kids.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I think he means that kids think like their parents, unlike everywhere else where kids tend to be more rebellious.
        Actually I meant they are exactly the same as everywhere else.

If you're meeting vast numbers of well-scrubbed doctors' and lawyers' kids who grew up to be auto mechanics, manicurists, and infantrymen, let me know.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• From Alaska, a new poll came out last week showing Mary Peltola getting nearly 50% on the first ballot (48.7%). She barely got to 40% in the special election.

https://***********/IvanMoore1/statu...01588723728386

Also has the Senate race (Murkowski ahead somewhat comfortably) and Governor (Dunleavy ahead unfortunately).
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I meant it isn't Boomers, it's rural people. Their kids go through Rumspringa. Like all other kids. And, by age 25, 80% are carbon copies of their parents. Like all other kids.
            Rural people seek out a rural lifestyle for a reason. Those kids that want something different leave. Just like everywhere else. I will note that most people I come in contact with amidst the corn and soybean fields are less overtly racist and homophobic than when I was a kid. The ones that are have Trump signs in their yard still.
            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Pro Life Herschel Walker paid for his girlfriends abortion in 2009...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...enate?ref=home
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Herschel says he’ll sue!

bring on discovery. His get well card and check are fake I’m sure

Comment

• Oh snap, Herschel’s son has either had enough or got hacked

https://***********/christianwalk1r/...MNqOX56L9cpEYQ

in case he deletes-

https://***********/joe__312/status/...MNqOX56L9cpEYQ

Comment

• So Dr Oz killed puppies. Herschel who says no exceptions for rape has paid for abortions and his son is melting down on twitter.

here’s why that’s bad for joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Oh snap, Herschel’s son has either had enough or got hacked

https://***********/christianwalk1r/...MNqOX56L9cpEYQ

in case he deletes-

https://***********/joe__312/status/...MNqOX56L9cpEYQ
                      Best response: https://***********/JTaylorSkinner/s...02549106425856

Every single family member? That must have taken months.
                      edit: he is still going!

https://***********/ChristianWalk1r/...04266543497216

I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us. You’re not a “family man” when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.
                      https://***********/ChristianWalk1r/...05221775679488

I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some “moral, Christian, upright man.” You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 10-03-2022, 10:51 PM.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• MTGs husband is going to allow the divorce to be public despite her asking for privacy!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/AdamParkhomenko/...60623523516416

The Herschel Walker and Raphael Warnock debate scheduled for October 14 has been canceled. Herschel Walker did not want to debate Raphael Warnock.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Christian walker must be back on his meds. Psychotic.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• So he aborted the debate.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X