Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/bridget123goooo/...30850439397379

Gaetz took pics of his dem opponent, Rebekah Jones’s 12 yo autistic son & posted them on FB mocking him & her. FL-1, get him out of our lives! He is sick. He does not deserve the seat he holds. The way we fight back is we vote for good candidates that care about humanity.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The Right: the cruelty is the point.

Shoot them all into the Sun.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Per 538 (settle down), the likelihood of the GOP taking the House (73%) has now nearly dropped below the likelihood of the Dems holding the Senate (69%, nice).

Note that in June the GOP's House chance was 86% while the Dems Senate chance was 40%.

It's still a long way to go for the Dems to hold the House, but hopefully Lindsay just helped.

Another way to put this, since June the House popular vote has dropped by R+6.4 to R+2.9, and the prediction for seats controlled has dropped from 234-101 to 227-208. Due to aggressive Republican gerrymandering, they would still take the House if the popular vote was between even and D+2ish.
        Last edited by Kepler; 09-13-2022, 11:21 AM.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Per 538 (settle down), the likelihood of the GOP taking the House (73%) has now nearly dropped below the likelihood of the Dems holding the Senate (69%, nice).

Note that in June the GOP's House chance was 86% while the Dems Senate chance was 40%.

It's still a long way to go for the Dems to hold the House, but hopefully Lindsay just helped.

Another way to put this, since June the House popular vote has dropped by R+6.4 to R+2.9, and the prediction for seats controlled has dropped from 234-101 to 227-208. Due to aggressive Republican gerrymandering, they would still take the House if the popular vote was between even and D+2ish.
          That's using the deluxe method, which I still find problematic. The polls-only method is down to 39-61 in the house (224-211 - with it basically being a dead even split as the median case) and 81-19 in the senate (median 54, estimated 52).

Polls-only senate shows a 1% chance of having >60 seats. 72% chance of gaining seats.
          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-13-2022, 12:51 PM.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• It appears election-denier Don Bolduc is going to pull it out versus Sununu-backed Chuck Morse in NH. One has to think that significantly improves Hassan’s chances, even in a state as dominated at the state-level by the GOP as New Hampshire is currently.

Comment

• New England has our own MTG https://www.boston.com/news/politics...1=hp_secondary
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Congratulations, Chris Pappas, 2022 National Champion!

(so old I forgot the exact phrasing)
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                  It appears election-denier Don Bolduc is going to pull it out versus Sununu-backed Chuck Morse in NH. One has to think that significantly improves Hassan’s chances, even in a state as dominated at the state-level by the GOP as New Hampshire is currently.
                  He is now saying the election wasn't stolen...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

They always get to have it both ways.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Tacking to the center for the general.

Too bad it ain't gonna work.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Tacking to the center for the general.

Too bad it ain't gonna work.
                        Hopefully he loses nutbar votes for insufficient purity while not picking up any other voters because we all know he is lying.

We need to put EVERY GOP candidate in that box, regardless of office. Make every single one choose whether to publicly pledge full allegiance to Emperor Dump and the big lie.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Hassan made sure to have his primary comments and the letter he signed ready to go the second he "evolved" on the issue.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I've gotten tv attack ads against Hassan all day long from ESPN and USA, among others. Stupid and I hope a waste of money.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Saw Fetterman on Alex Wagner tonight. I'd vote for him. He seems fine to me. The stroke obviously changed him but I think it's a net positive for him as a candidate. I'm sorry it happened to him and wouldn't wish it on anyone but he's clearly very thoughtful about what happened to him and he stated it's made him even more empathetic. Not a bad trait to have nowadays.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I'm sorry it happened to him and wouldn't wish it on anyone but he's clearly very thoughtful about what happened to him and he stated it's made him even more empathetic. Not a bad trait to have nowadays.
                                Empathy is weakness and weakness is a bad trait according to about 40% of the electorate. Stupid people want to have the strong-man do all their thinking and go out and kick some a ss.

It is literally trump's only appeal to them because all they see or hear is the threats and faux tough talk. In fact 90% of trump's base is too stupid to realize their orange god is really a wuss and a scared little child. I will never forget the look in his eyes in Ohio when he was running in 2016 and some nutjob ran towards the stage. He didn't get within 50 feet of trump (even cops don't get a hard-on until you cross the magic 21 foot barrier) and the look of terror on trump's face was priceless. If he wasn't wearing a dark suit the pee stain would have been readily evident.

Comment

Working...
                                X