Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Did they think this made them look tough or something?
    Oops forgot the link of what I was talking about: https://***********/garrettformi/sta...87646396424192

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Oops forgot the link of what I was talking about: https://***********/garrettformi/sta...87646396424192
      I'm confused.... So driving a forklift for 10 or 12 hour days isn't an honest day's work since I'm Progressive Left. Lovely!
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• I was hoping Garrett would go away once he finished 4th or whatever in the GOP primary.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          I was hoping Garrett would go away once he finished 4th or whatever in the GOP primary.
          Trump taught them if you never admit you failed then you can do anything. The grift never ends, baby!
          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            A scary headline but outside of speculation it should have little effect on the price iif I understand correctly.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It sounds like republicans will try to use that girl who was murdered running in Tennessee as an issue as well.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• WATCH: @KariLake says women “aren’t equal to men” and “we don't want to be equal to them.” You can’t make this stuff up. This is just the first in our series of new digital ads highlighting Kari Lake’s seriously dangerous positions. Help us defeat her in November.
                https://***********/katiehobbs/statu...32356020342785

**** this ****.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The tweet that explains Andrew Yang.

Andrew Yang: "Republicans want you to stab people and Democrats want you to reject stabbing people, but if we embrace technology there's a third way forward of shooting people."
                  https://***********/ElieNYC/status/1567245306982531079

Republican in power: [stabs people] Republican out of power: "Welp, looks like I'm done stabbin'" Media: Let's ask a Republican out of power what he thinks of stabbing? Republican out of power: "Stabbing in wrong" Democrats: "We must embrace Republicans who reject stabbing."
                  https://***********/ElieNYC/status/1567240226736672781
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Don't let these *******s get away with saying the student loan forgiveness is a negative. Tom Brady got a one million dollar PPP loan forgiven.

**** the right. **** the GOP. **** the Republicans.

Comment

• As expected, Palin and Begich fought over who
                      should drop out

The deadline to drop out has passed with both staying in.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        As expected, Palin and Begich fought over who
                        should drop out

The deadline to drop out has passed with both staying in.
                        This is nice to see. Infighting like this has been built into the Democratic Party forever. The GOP used to be disciplined about it. Nice to see them fighting amongst themselves now. It levels the playing field on that track.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This is nice to see. Infighting like this has been built into the Democratic Party forever. The GOP used to be disciplined about it. Nice to see them fighting amongst themselves now. It levels the playing field on that track.
                          The GOP used to be an arm of big business. Ideas and personalities didn't matter, everybody was pulling for the outcome of draining the middle class' wallet to the rich while keeping the poor desperate and violent to scare and divide the middle class.

But they overplayed the derp hand and now the marks have taken over the con because they think it's real. You can see the Republican Members not knowing what to do. If they come clean it was always a con their followers will literally rip them limb from limb.

Seriously, can you imagine how the Dumpies are going to react when they figure out it's been the rich and their GOP servants who have ****ed them for the last fifty years?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The GOP used to be an arm of big business. Ideas and personalities didn't matter, everybody was pulling for the outcome of draining the middle class' wallet to the rich while keeping the poor desperate and violent to scare and divide the middle class.

But they overplayed the derp hand and now the marks have taken over the con because they think it's real. You can see the Republican Members not knowing what to do. If they come clean it was always a con their followers will literally rip them limb from limb.

Seriously, can you imagine how the Dumpies are going to react when they figure out it's been the rich and their GOP servants who have ****ed them for the last fifty years?
                            If Trumpers can't out he is a carnival barker, how are they going to figure out they have been conned?
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

If Trumpers can't (figure) out he is a carnival barker, how are they going to figure out they have been conned?
                              I can see the day when Dump tells them. When he gets up at one of his Nuremberg rallies and reads The Ballad of Paul Weyrich and Lee Atwater. Of how he even spills the beans that Saint Ronnie laughed at all the suckers behind their backs, and that it was ALL for (((Wall Street))). Every jot and tittle of Republican rhetoric, policy, and governance was all a cheap front for a bunch of financial hoodlums with Prep School degrees.

He is already at the L'Etat, C'est Moi stage. He has no further use for the GOP. He is his own brand, entirely. And I think he may believe that if he does that then the Dems will say, "hold on just a moment now, let's not be too hasty." Because remember, Dump only used Nazism, he isn't a Nazi believer, he is a Nihilist. He doesn't have a political agenda; he doesn't want to "Save America." He has a Dump Agenda. He literally doesn't comprehend any other thing in the universe having value besides his gnawing, ferocious id.

Dump isn't Hitler. He is Hans Landa. He'll do that deal.
                              Cornell University
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So, since for whatever (derp) reasons, some of you have a hate-on for 538, BTRTN might be more palatable for you.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X