Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    No. The thing you guys keep missing is all the narratives presented are provisional and meaningless, because 538 is a math site. We read it for politics or sports narratives because we are stupid and that's what sells to us, but all of those narratives are just the trough for the pigs. The math is all that matters and the math doesn't care about the stuff we "know" about politics or sports because we don't know anything about them. We just tell ourselves stories because the future is scary.

538 is, was, and always will be about descriptive, not prescriptive, mathematics. The instant you or I think those numbers "explain" anything IRL, we have categorically misunderstood the site.
    I just read “Bernoulli’s Fallacy” by Aubrey Clayton. 98% of statistics are descriptive (see what I did there?). I would definitely recommend it.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

I just read “Bernoulli’s Fallacy” by Aubrey Clayton. 98% of statistics are descriptive (see what I did there?). I would definitely recommend it.
      I might have to check that out.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

I am on this like a Republican on a cub scout.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Sitting next to Dean Phillips at the state fair. Never seen him before.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://***********/Taniel/status/15...GzxcG2qJw&s=19

The NRSC raised $181.5 million by the end of July (!) and had already spent 95% of it by then as the general election approaches (!!).
            I know I'm shocked Fraud Boy screwed up handling money! I'm sure that will help his fight with McConnell!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Sitting next to Dean Phillips at the state fair. Never seen him before.
              My dad was sitting next to him about an hour before you posted this.

dean is a great guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

My dad was sitting next to him about an hour before you posted this.

dean is a great guy
                He definitely impressed my girlfriend when she interviewed him years back. The handwritten thank you note he sent was very thoughtful.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/MollyJongFast/st...1Ge3Yw9LA&s=19

Thank You Sam Alito!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Tom Emmer just denied that was happening on Fox News Sunday this morning.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Emmer also went on fox today and called codifying Roe the Chinese genicide bill.

https://***********/atrupar/status/1...VWlz4cA_UAgpVw

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Tom Emmer just denied that was happening on Fox News Sunday this morning.
                        He thinks Americans are registering to vote because of hunter Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

He thinks Americans are registering to vote because of hunter Biden
                          Hahahaha
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Hahahaha
                            I’m dead serious btw

https://***********/atrupar/status/1...VWlz4cA_UAgpVw

Comment

• I do,t know anybody who gives a **** about Hunter Biden other than the Qtard die hard Trumpers.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Its a wonder that the Red Wave seems to be dissipating with such genius leadership in charge!

Keep preaching to your choir...I am sure all those women registering are doing it to prevent Hunter Biden from...what does he do again?
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X