Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming college freshman want birth control. Something republicans don’t want them to have.

Comment

• Cause who wouldn't want to room with this guy?

https://twitter.com/kysportsradio/st...S8ZuQdCADMQsEg
      Last edited by rufus; 08-20-2022, 11:17 AM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Drew is a poorly made Chinese knockoff of the NYT pitch bot

https://twitter.com/dougjballoon/sta...Df2QX5biIiEmKg
        Why Donald Trump's stolen classified material is bad for Dems.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Everything you post makes you look dumber and dumber. EVERYTHING the left or democrats do is because the right and republicans are not only pushing polarization, they are pushing fascism. I used to think you were just harmless, misguided, and naive. Now I think you are just as bad as any other MAGAt. Unless you are actively denouncing republicans and the right and working to defeat them at EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY you are bad for this country. I know what camp you are in.
          Maybe he's just incredibly stupid. A simpleton, if you will.

Comment

• 9What does Drew think this whole CRT **** is about? The attacks on trans and LGBTQ people? The attacks on immigrants and people of other religions besides Christianity? The 'Let's go Brandon' ****? He'll, the entire response by the Right during the pandemic. The sneers about mask-wearing, the anti-vaxxers, the whole thing. The 'groomers' and 'pedophiles' ****?

Its all to divide and antagonize people against each other. The very definition of polarization.

But troll Drew knows this. Or he really is simply that ****ing stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Maybe he's just incredibly stupid. A simpleton, if you will.
              The common clay of the new west. You know... morons.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Everything you post makes you look dumber and dumber. EVERYTHING the left or democrats do is because the right and republicans are not only pushing polarization, they are pushing fascism. I used to think you were just harmless, misguided, and naive. Now I think you are just as bad as any other MAGAt. Unless you are actively denouncing republicans and the right and working to defeat them at EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY you are bad for this country. I know what camp you are in.
                I voted for Biden, I donated to Biden, and I’m going to vote for Mills in November. I hate Trump and everything he represents. I hope to see him in jail someday but doubt it actually happens.

I’m completely on board with hating Trump and Trumpism but what good does it do to hate some ignorant ****** who isn’t bright enough to realize how misguided he is? And a lot of these ‘republicans’ could give a **** less about politics in general, especially ones who are in their late teens.

It’s funny Rufus posted a picture of that nutjob when I explicitly stated no reasonable person wants someone like that as a roommate. That isn’t who the poll asked about though.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• So they're not Nazis. But someone else being a Nazi isn't a deal breaker for them. They'll still support them if they have an 'R' after their name. And that makes them complicit.

If you're against all that ****, and hate it so, they why are you still so ****ing dense about everything?

" I don't like Trump, but I really like his policies"
                  Last edited by rufus; 08-20-2022, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• I'll type it for you real slow Drew, so you can understand it: THEY TRIED TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION!!!!

And all those nice young people that you're so concerned about, so worried that the mean ol' Dems are gonna hurt their feelings? They are ok with that. Supported it 100%. Still support it.

And thus, are a danger to our country. Maybe the greatest danger we've ever faced.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      I'll type it for you real slow Drew, so you can understand it: THEY TRIED TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION!!!!

And all those nice young people that you're so concerned about, so worried that the mean ol' Dems are gonna hurt their feelings? They are ok with that. Supported it 100%. Still support it.

And thus, are a danger to our country. Maybe the greatest danger we've ever faced.
                      No f’ing ****. How does avoiding some 18 year old as a roommate change or improve any of that? I think anger, division, etc at random, ordinary people strengthens Trump. And by all means, be as angry at Trump and the people who have helped him all you want. Division in our country is 110% what Xi and Putin want.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

No f’ing ****. How does avoiding some 18 year old as a roommate change or improve any of that? I think anger, division, etc at random, ordinary people strengthens Trump. And by all means, be as angry at Trump and the people who have helped him all you want. Division in our country is 110% what Xi and Putin want.
                        So why don't you tell little Suzie and the rest of the Repubs to stop fomenting it?

I mean, a sophomore in college choosing not to room with someone isn't gonna be nearly as polarizing as, you know, letting the white supremacists kill a bunch of black people.

Or urging violence against our FBI agents and other law enforcement. Or, you know, any of the dozens of other similar **** that the Right does every day that you somehow seem to not see.

So, this may be divisive. Don't care. But kindly, go **** yourself.
                        Last edited by rufus; 08-20-2022, 01:20 PM.

Comment

As a trans woman, let me put it to you like this:

If I went back to a college dorm, I am not rooming with someone who is voting for systematic oppression against my community and who wants to wipe my community off the map.

​​​​​​I would send you for coffee, but let's be honest, you would come back with coffee-flavored cream and 36 packets of Splenda.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

There is a difference between a republican and someone who wears a MAGA hat and **** Joe Biden T-shirt.
                            No, there's isn't, and that's what you don't get. People for whom a Nazi is not a deal breaker are Nazis. You enable them, you are them.

You own it. You will never lose its stink.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

The common clay of the new west. You know... morons.
                              I was told there would be no Flyover jokes.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

As a trans woman, let me put it to you like this:

If I went back to a college dorm, I am not rooming with someone who is voting for systematic oppression against my community and who wants to wipe my community off the map.

​​​​​​I would send you for coffee, but let's be honest, you would come back with coffee-flavored cream and 36 packets of Splenda.
                                Drew is just carrying the banner for the Rube. It’s always the dems fault. Always. They lurch 50 feet to the right and a dem sneezes 2 inches to the left and the dem is “divisive”

Comment

Working...
                                X