Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

CRT died out literally the day after Youngkin took office. It was a means to an end and it served its purpose.

Definitely still plenty of whining about "cancel culture" and young men not going into the trades though.
    Still alive in Florida and Texas, where it’s getting books banned. A version of Anne Frank’s diary has just been pulled related to CRT lol

Comment

• One poll a race does not make, but Marquette University just released a poll showing Mandela Barnes up 51-44 on Ron Johnson, up from Barnes ahead 48-46 in June. I know how Feingold ended up faring against Johnson in 2016 with huge poll leads this early on, so again, I recognize this may be just an unimportant blip.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
        One poll a race does not make, but Marquette University just released a poll showing Mandela Barnes up 51-44 on Ron Johnson, up from Barnes ahead 48-46 in June. I know how Feingold ended up faring against Johnson in 2016 with huge poll leads this early on, so again, I recognize this may be just an unimportant blip.
        Johnson talking about eliminating SS and Medicare likely aiding that change too.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Ron also wants federal ban on abortions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Ron also wants federal ban on abortions.
            but but but but states rights!
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Still alive in Florida and Texas, where it’s getting books banned. A version of Anne Frank’s diary has just been pulled related to CRT lol

The library yanked the Bible in response.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• This is a really poor reflection on Dems https://www.axios.com/2022/08/19/col...cal-views-poll
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  This is a really poor reflection on Dems https://www.axios.com/2022/08/19/col...cal-views-poll
                  "People don't want to room with Nazis."

Your concern is noted and given due consideration. We apologize for the hurt feelings of Nazis everywhere.

They are the true victims.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• He will never change.

“you’re a ***** for not wanting to room with people who think you deserve to have your rapists baby.” Drew really would have lead the charge in Germany to report all his neighbors to the Stasi

Comment

• There is a difference between a republican and someone who wears a MAGA hat and **** Joe Biden T-shirt. I wouldn’t want to live with the latter but the former is fine. The vast majority of people, especially at that age, aren’t even into politics. We shouldn’t be teaching kids polarization either.

Comment

There is a difference between a republican and someone who wears a MAGA hat and **** Joe Biden T-shirt. I wouldn’t want to live with the latter but the former is fine. The vast majority of people, especially at that age, aren’t even into politics. We shouldn’t be teaching kids polarization either.
                        When you vote for the same people as those who wear Maga hats and **** Joe Biden shirts, you're in the same boat as them.

Just because you don't think you're an ******* doesn't mean you aren't one.

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post

When you vote for the same people as those who wear Maga hats and **** Joe Biden shirts, you're in the same boat as them.

He knows this. He’ll keep screaming it as more kids get massacred at school, same sex marriage is abolished, and more women die from pregnancy. It IS them and they own it.

Comment

• Drew is a poorly made Chinese knockoff of the NYT pitch bot

https://***********/dougjballoon/sta...Df2QX5biIiEmKg

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post

I doubt many incoming college freshmen voted in the 2020 election. Is polarization something the left is pushing? I always thought it was more the right’s thing but perhaps not.

Comment

I doubt many incoming college freshmen voted in the 2020 election. Is polarization something the left is pushing? I always thought it was more the right’s thing but perhaps not.
                                Everything you post makes you look dumber and dumber. EVERYTHING the left or democrats do is because the right and republicans are not only pushing polarization, they are pushing fascism. I used to think you were just harmless, misguided, and naive. Now I think you are just as bad as any other MAGAt. Unless you are actively denouncing republicans and the right and working to defeat them at EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY you are bad for this country. I know what camp you are in.

Comment

Working...
                                X