Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, the nazis protested/cheered at the Turning Points party this weekend and the would-be-President DeSantis wouldn't even issue a statement on them.

Incidentally, while DeSantis does seem to be capable of true evil, the dude is as charismatic as cooked pasta.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Do folks here support Dems spending money helping far right candidates in Republican primaries?
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Do folks here support Dems spending money helping far right candidates in Republican primaries?
        No, I do not. I think it's stupid.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

No, I do not. I think it's stupid.
          Republican pacs have been spending to defeat progressives but weird he didn’t ask about that

Comment

• Absolutely on board with it. There’s no difference between MTG and Kevin McCarthy once they’re in Congress. None. I’d rather have the obvious, overt as-holes as candidates, so at least some “moderates” are turned off by them and either vote D or stay home.
            Posters on here praise Hovey. Hovey is like Ron DeSantis. No one praises Sic, despite the people starting to like his posts. Sic is Trump. They’re both dangerous in their own way, but more people are convinced Hovey argues in good faith than Sic, despite the fact Hovey never admits he’s wrong, significantly trolls, and contradicts himself and then doubles down once called out. If I ran for Congress on here against Hovey, I might lose. I think I’d beat Sic in a Reagan/Mondale landslide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Republican pacs have been spending to defeat progressives but weird he didn’t ask about that
              I didn’t realize you considered progressives and trumpers equal.

Comment

• For instance, in Maryland, the Democratic nominee, Wes Moore, should easily handle the Trump-backed Cox. If the Hogan-backed Schulz had won, she might have won the governorship for Maryland again for the GOP in a ridiculously blue state, since she’s viewed as moderate, and Maryland Democrats must be morons or something.

Comment

I find that stupid as well. But, Corporations and Dark Money are free speech according to "conservatives". Citizens United (Reagan's Wet Dream along with Roe being overturned) has come to fruition.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You mean, kinda like how none of the 'concerned about civility' group*cough Hovey cough*bothered to even comment about Jill Biden getting heckled while going out for ice cream?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Isn't this, like, exactly the logic that led people to encourage the GOP to nominate Trump in 2016? I don't remember that working out well for anyone.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        Isn't this, like, exactly the logic that led people to encourage the GOP to nominate Trump in 2016? I don't remember that working out well for anyone.
                        Seriously. I would think the last thing anyone would want to do right now is to give nut jobs more of a platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                          Isn't this, like, exactly the logic that led people to encourage the GOP to nominate Trump in 2016? I don't remember that working out well for anyone.
                          It is. And, it appears to have worked out just fine for the Billionaire class. That's all anyone in power ****ing cares about.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You mean, kinda like how none of the 'concerned about civility' group*cough Hovey cough*bothered to even comment about Jill Biden getting heckled while going out for ice cream?
                            If Jill Biden got heckled buying ice cream, then I feel the same way about it that I expressed regarding the earlier heckling discussion. It's boorish conduct that as a society we should neither engage in nor support. I don't know anything about the ice cream incident, but honestly, I didn't know anything about the other heckling incident either until someone on here started posting about it.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                              Absolutely on board with it. There’s no difference between MTG and Kevin McCarthy once they’re in Congress. None. I’d rather have the obvious, overt as-holes as candidates, so at least some “moderates” are turned off by them and either vote D or stay home.
                              Posters on here praise Hovey. Hovey is like Ron DeSantis. No one praises Sic, despite the people starting to like his posts. Sic is Trump. They’re both dangerous in their own way, but more people are convinced Hovey argues in good faith than Sic, despite the fact Hovey never admits he’s wrong, significantly trolls, and contradicts himself and then doubles down once called out. If I ran for Congress on here against Hovey, I might lose. I think I’d beat Sic in a Reagan/Mondale landslide.
                              You have an interesting understanding of the word "praise."
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• More of a platform? They already have a ****ing platform. It’s the entire GOP. Their voters want crazy. If “moderates” want crazy, we’re ****ed anyways. We all know Ron DeSantis is ****ing crazy, but he hides it better to the general public than Trump. Does anyone think Mike Rounds, Randy Feenstra, or Mike Garcia are any less dangerous than MTG because they appear professional?They all vote for the same exact ****ing sh-t, and none of it helps democracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X