Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I love when the right uses the standard epithet of the left mainly being a bunch of lonely, crazy cat ladies. This video and my own next door neighbor are living proof that this is a false dichotomy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I’ll finish a ****ing sentence when you have even one post addressing the GOP and the current state after the dumpster fire of the trump years.

you’re happy to post during a D term but won’t touch threads that deal with what the GOP is going
      With people on ignore this post is a very weird outlier…
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        With people on ignore this post is a very weird outlier…
        I’m sure. I won’t quite though, you’re all happier that way

Comment

... touch threads that deal with what the GOP is going
          You must've missed when I called out the fallacy that legislatures think they can stop people from crossing state lines.

Aside from that, why are you trying to control my speech. Seems rather fascist.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Control your speech? Lol. Just calling out your coward nature.

Time to update the ignite list and join the rest of you on here

Comment

Control your speech? Lol. Just calling out your coward nature.

Time to update the ignite list and join the rest of you on here
              You're telling me what I should be posting. Control my speech.

And a coward runs away from anything they find unsafe, like differing views.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

You're telling me what I should be posting. Control my speech.

And a coward runs away from anything they find unsafe, like differing views.
                Nobody owes you attention. If you contribute nothing to a discussion people will tune you out.

Don't flatter yourself that you are providing a minority opinion. We hear every opinion you have blaring from RWNJ radio and TV 24/7. But sure, you're a poor oppressed candle in the darkness. You came to your own conclusions, they just happen to match up with the Echo Chamber 99.99999%.

You are a radio repeater for other people's messaging. Deleting you costs the conversation nothing -- you are redundant.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Yeah, I hear literally the same garbage regurgitated by my dad. who is himself ensconced in the right wing echo chamber. The same arguments. The same disingenuous nonsense. Sometimes even the same exact wording.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• He doesn't really even make that many concrete conservative statements. That would require sincerity. It's more "hey what about that time the Dems forgot to dot an 'i', they're just as bad" and "sure what the GOP is doing is horrible but does the law technically require them not to be horrible?", along with a smattering of saying "it's the economy" over and over like that trite banality is imparting some deep and useful wisdom to the conversation. Call him out on it and he'll claim you don't have the courage to drive to the middle of nowhere to personally challenge him to fisticuffs or some bull****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Nobody owes you attention. If you contribute nothing to a discussion people will tune you out.

Don't flatter yourself that you are providing a minority opinion. We hear every opinion you have blaring from RWNJ radio and TV 24/7. But sure, you're a poor oppressed candle in the darkness. You came to your own conclusions, they just happen to match up with the Echo Chamber 99.99999%.

You are a radio repeater for other people's messaging. Deleting you costs the conversation nothing -- you are redundant.
                      Kep

This forum is a left of center Echo Chamber.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• The center has gone so far right that people who are conservative feel bad. Aww.

this is a male centric hockey board. If you want to see hard left, you have to go elsewhere.

This board is littered with centrists who now look left due to the hard right turn.

and there can be dialog to have when conservative posters actually post things that are engaging other than hard right talking points. Hovey is an example.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          No, they came to their own conclusions, they just happen to match up with the CNN and MSNBC 99.99999%.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Kep

Only to those so far Right they don't see the heterogeneity of opinion. The very fact that you think the Cafe is Left belies the facts. The Cafe is Center, even Center-Right, by normal standards of American politics. The vocal Right has just disappeared into the anus of fascism and whoa to us for not following. There are 3, at most, Leftists on the forum. The rest of the enemies of the Right are lily-livered Liberals hedging their bets and NIMBYING their fiscal policy.

Most of the people on this forum are at odds with each other. We only agree that killing Nazis is good. For people who don't think that then, well, I can see the confusion.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

No, they came to their own conclusions, they just happen to match up with the CNN and MSNBC 99.99999%.
                              Except, we don't. You just don't listen.

The next time I agree with CNN or MSNBC about a substantive issue will be my first. You are so far up the conservative poop chute you can't tell the difference between Liberal and Left.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• The fact that conservatives think people are going to cnn or msnbc for their news is a big tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X