Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not how the MAGA mind works.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      That's not how the MAGA mind works.
      They aren't known for their math skills...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Don't you realize that treating women, black, Hispanic, or LBGTQ people as equal to a white man, with all the white man's rights and privileges, is destroying our country?
        White men and the white women that support them are systematically dismantling the Constitution of the United States. Once that is accomplished we will no longer exist.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://***********/sambrodey/status...61260449832961

Nothing to see here except @SollenbergerRC reporting that Herschel Walker’s own advisers think he’s a “pathological liar” and fear the campaign will make him “just not mentally stable”

More On Walker:

https://***********/MEPFuller/status...52894021292036

We acquired internal texts and emails that show Herschel Walker lied to his campaign about his secret children. He did try to hide them. He did deny them—even to his closest advisers.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What's the deal? Donald Trump got elected president.

Comment

• I don't know if it is the repeated blows to the head but the 2022 version of Walker is so stupid he's lucky breathing is an automatic function. In other words, he's perfect for the GQP.

Comment

• Mood swings, instability - early stages of CTE?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Mood swings, instability - early stages of CTE?
                  All kidding aside, I am sure this has at least something to do with the Hershel Walker we see and hear today. His era seems to be about as bad as it could get, players were already getting so much bigger and faster, but we were still in the "rub some dirt on it and walk it off" times where concussions were never a reason to take a play off, let alone come out for the rest of a game.

He's still a horrible candidate though.

Comment

• Lisa Murkowski just came into my work, any words for her?
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Lisa Murkowski just came into my work, any words for her?
                      Ask her what it's like to enable creeping fascism in America.

Comment

My thoughts exactly.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

;-)
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

More like middle stages...he is about 5 years away from serious problems if he lives that long.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              Lisa Murkowski just came into my work, any words for her?
                              My gf has some not so professional words for her....
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"creeping"?

Comment

Working...
                                X