Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consumer sentiment is at the lowest level since the University of Michigan began measuring it 80 years ago, and inflation is at its highest rate in 40 years. I'm sure none of this will matter in November and instead the American voter will be voting regarding the real issues, like gun violence, women's rights to privacy and control of their own bodies, and an attempted overthrow of our government and constitution led by republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Consumer sentiment is at the lowest level since the University of Michigan began measuring it 80 years ago, and inflation is at its highest rate in 40 years. I'm sure none of this will matter in November and instead the American voter will be voting regarding the real issues, like gun violence, women's rights to privacy and control of their own bodies, and an attempted overthrow of our government and constitution led by republicans.

Comment

• A log cabin republican versus someone from Africa https://www.sunjournal.com/2022/06/0...ampaign=buffer

Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          A log cabin republican versus someone from Africa https://www.sunjournal.com/2022/06/0...ampaign=buffer
          LEWISTON — The Republican candidate for Maine House District 95 has previously said on social media that “Muslims should not be allowed to hold public office.”
          That alone should win the African the office seat. But, it's Maine. She has no shot.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Open fascists campaigning openly in non-slave states is pretty new to me. Seems like it's happening now in Michigan, Kansas, Wyoming, where it used to just be The Usual Suspects.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

That alone should win the African the office seat. But, it's Maine. She has no shot.
              I don’t think being from Africa is any worse than being from Mass. She needs to make a big deal about where he is from.

Comment

• LMAO @ jim

Also, sorry jim
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Pretty liberal part of Maine, he has no chance. No if it was the County he might win

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I don’t think being from Africa is any worse than being from Mass. She needs to make a big deal about where he is from.
                    You mean, the place where you ran off to to make money, and lived for how many years?

Yeah, that Mass. state. So disgusting. Real Mainers should reject everything about it*.

*Except the money you can make there.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      LMAO @ jim

Also, sorry jim
                      Well, at least we have ranked choice voting now.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Not sure about this one https://www.axios.com/2022/06/14/dem...ump-candidates

Comment

• Originally posted by jimjamesak View Post
                          well, at least we have ranked choice voting now.
                          Is that IRV?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Is that IRV?
                            Yes.

This is our first election since the new system was approved back in 2020. Jungle primary into top 4 runoff with ranked choice. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out, especially with the two Republicans running against each other.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• TX34 is a pretty bad sign for Democrats.

Comment

• Could you try a little extra hard not to be smug or gleeful? Thanks.
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X