Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. So what are Democrats doing to make sure more people end up voting for them?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Ok. So what are Democrats doing to make sure more people end up voting for them?
      Absolutely nothing. People have already decided that killing a couple of dozen kids is not that big of an issue. I was mainly pointing out that he actually said something that democrats should have been saying for the last 25 years. But now? Nothing is going to matter. The latest shooting could have killed every last kid in the school and the right wing in this country will not change.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I'll eat Spam on trips to Hawaii, in the form of Spam musubi or fried as part of a loco moco plate. That's the only time and place I'll eat it. I've also had Taylor ham/pork roll and as far as processed loaves of meat go, I think I prefer that - it has a noticeably firmer texture. However, Taylor ham is loaded with sodium nitrate and oddly enough, Spam is not.
        Musabi is ****ing delicious and I love that I can also get it up here.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Well that's certainly a collection of words: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1529817124256026624

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Tommy tuberville could become second dumbest senator

Comment

CTE is a serious thing.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Well that's certainly a collection of words: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1529817124256026624
                That's the value of an education at the University of Georgia.

Comment

He's basically become this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaiT5fZHBs

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I just flushed something that was probably more intelligent than Hershel Walker. Was he really this stupid before all the CTE inducing blows to the head or is this just a worsening condition with him? Sadly he's right about at the optimal level of intelligence for the average republican voter, although they are willing to go another 10-15 IQ points to the idiot side.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Tommy tuberville could become second dumbest senator
                      Pretty much guaranteed at this point, right? Georgia has forgiven the Republican Party and moved on.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

My wife has to deal with Slotkin on a CBP issue. How much of an idiot is she? ****tard true believer? Cynical Clinton triangulator? Manchin derp constituent representer?

Trying to figure out if she can be spoken to as a rational human or just needs to be treated as a HAZMAT bag.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          My wife has to deal with Slotkin on a CBP issue. How much of an idiot is she? ****tard true believer? Cynical Clinton triangulator? Manchin derp constituent representer?

Trying to figure out if she can be spoken to as a rational human or just needs to be treated as a HAZMAT bag.
                          She grew up in the NYC area and got a social sciences degree from Cornell. Sounds pretty awful. Does your wife have any experiences dealing with scum like that?
                          Last edited by French Rage; 05-27-2022, 11:31 AM.

KDR

Comment

She grew up in the NYC area and got a social sciences degree from Cornell. Sounds pretty awful. Does your wife have any experiences dealing with scum like that?
                            Well, she deals with Kepler everyday, so…

;-D

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post

Well, she deals with Kepler everyday, so…

;-D

<thatsthejoke.jpg>

KDR

Comment

<thatsthejoke.jpg>
                                yep, read too fast and didn’t see the last part. RPI grads aren’t exactly known for their social awareness

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X