Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Well, why not?

Politico on the races in the new NYS districts. Some interesting battles.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...bents-00032752

----

A Florida appeals court threw out the lower court injunction on the DeSantis gerrymander.

----

Maryland will go blue in the State House but how blue will be interesting.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

I support any candidate who has the exact opposite views of you and everything you stand for.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I support any candidate who has the exact opposite views of you and everything you stand for.
      I approve this message.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I was hoping for a discussion on the mid terms. Once again, bang! off the rails in a few hours.

Enjoy the echo chamber.
        Last edited by joecct; 05-20-2022, 05:16 PM.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

I was hoping for a discussion on the mid terms. Once again, bang! off the rails in a few hours.

Enjoy the echo chamber.
          People might take you seriously if you had a more sensible view on social issues.

But if you want to talk about mid-terms, here in Massachusetts for the Governors race (where we have had a long run of successful "Rockefeller Republican" types to consider for Governor) we have a moron Trumper running on the GOP ticket.
          Last edited by ericredaxe; 05-20-2022, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Enjoy the echo chamber.
            The party you still support because of your religion snorted an entire eight ball of Trump in 2016. You don't get to call anyone else "off the rails" anymore.

As for echo chambers, you can go hang with your ilk at Life Site "News" and Church Militant dot com.

Comment

Enjoy the echo chamber.
              Get off the cross, we need the wood.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Enjoy the echo chamber.
                I prefer my discussions with people who aren't misogynistic weasels who use God as an excuse to subjugate those they deem below them. I also prefer that if I must discuss things with the Ecumenically Inclined that they actually understand the nature of God. Neither of these provisions describe you and your pathetic Taliban-esque views on the world and God. You are a hypocrite, a fraud, and a disgusting excuse for a man and I really see no reason to pretend otherwise. If hell exists, you will burn there.

Feel better now? Go vote for some woman hating, queer stoning, book burning POS like we all know you plan to and leave the rest of us in peace. Jesus, if he exists, is disgusted by every stance you have, every thought you diarrhea out of your mouth, and wishes his father was still Old Testament angry because you would be smited. Have a nice life.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I prefer my discussions with people who aren't misogynistic weasels who use God as an excuse to subjugate those they deem below them. I also prefer that if I must discuss things with the Ecumenically Inclined that they actually understand the nature of God. Neither of these provisions describe you and your pathetic Taliban-esque views on the world and God. You are a hypocrite, a fraud, and a disgusting excuse for a man and I really see no reason to pretend otherwise. If hell exists, you will burn there.

Feel better now? Go vote for some woman hating, queer stoning, book burning POS like we all know you plan to and leave the rest of us in peace. Jesus, if he exists, is disgusted by every stance you have, every thought you diarrhea out of your mouth, and wishes his father was still Old Testament angry because you would be smited. Have a nice life.
                  Mental Illness alert^^

Comment

Oh I guess the other *****-*** incels need to come out now.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Couldn't just ignore the thread?
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        We ignored Roe.

The one thing we must learn from the Right is a malignant tumor can appear laughably small and pathetic but still kill the patient.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I like this post. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post

No. Thanks for the concern.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Some serious wishful thinking happening on CNN this morning. You have to be pretty naive not to realize racism is a net positive for Republicans in today’s America and think that voters aren’t going to hold Dems responsible for inflation and shortages. I think Republicans win governships in PA and ME with far right candidates over moderate Dems.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                              X