Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strib called it for Walz.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• MPR did too.

Good. **** YOU JENSEN EAT A DICK
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        ANoka County went 50:50 again. ALmost every county that matters is running almost the same as it was in 2018.

I think Walz holds.
        Looks like my buddy running for 35A has a lead with more than 95% reporting. Awesome. His district was redrawn pretty drastically, lost his Hennepin County territory and his Anoka County territory expanded. Impressive that a DFLer can take it regardless. Created a race where two incumbents were going up against each other.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Did the Dems put any money into Wisconsin? Johnson seemed like the perfect vulnerable incumbent, does nothing but make gaffs, yet we heard nothing about Wisconsin being a pick up.
          It was non-stop ads. But I have to admit, I didn't really feel that Barnes adds really would hit with the people he needed to convince.
          In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
          I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            dx, that looks like a Dem tidal wave. What am I missing?
            I don't have the house in there.

ANd you have to look at the reporting columns. You can swing a 20% "underperform" to losing a race if you only have 20% reporting. It's most accurate when every county has SOME results in.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• "Red wave turned out to be light spotting."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I just can't... how are the Goebbels doing over at Fox?
                Drew, the man asked you a question. What other insights did Fox give you tonight? Maybe "sky blue"?

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Looks like my buddy running for 35A has a lead with more than 95% reporting. Awesome. His district was redrawn pretty drastically, lost his Hennepin County territory and his Anoka County territory expanded. Impressive that a DFLer can take it regardless. Created a race where two incumbents were going up against each other.
                  that's awesome. Wonder when Biddy will start to run for statewdie.

Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    MPR did too.

Good. **** YOU JENSEN EAT A DICK
                    Pioneer Press will wait until Jensen concedes, if he does.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Walz is up by over 200k votes...basically mirroring the primary.

Simon and Ellison are crushing. Craig is losing but a lot of votes to count.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Handy, what was that charity again?

Dx, Amendment 2 in Kentucky (abortion) was on your original spreadsheet, maybe as a gag. Either way, No on Amendment 2 (protect abortion rights) is winning by nearly 6%, with solidly blue areas still left to count. I'm thinking we pulled off a miracle.

Comment

• My dumass district voted down a school levy that would have raise property taxes by like $5-$8 a month for the average GDO home.

It's insane. That $100/year will raise your property values by 10-1,000x the cost Mounds View has insanely high property values because everyone wants their kids to go to school there. It's an exclusive club with... just ok actual home quality-to-price ratios.

THe best way to raise property values is to write blank checks to the schools.
                          Code:

Comment

• Dems flip NC-13.

KDR

Comment

• Omar won 75/25...that's ****ing nuts.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Vermont has coded abortion rights

Comment

Working...
                                X