Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The GOP used to be an arm of big business. Ideas and personalities didn't matter, everybody was pulling for the outcome of draining the middle class' wallet to the rich while keeping the poor desperate and violent to scare and divide the middle class.

But they overplayed the derp hand and now the marks have taken over the con because they think it's real. You can see the Republican Members not knowing what to do. If they come clean it was always a con their followers will literally rip them limb from limb.

Seriously, can you imagine how the Dumpies are going to react when they figure out it's been the rich and their GOP servants who have fucked them for the last fifty years?
    If Trumpers can't out he is a carnival barker, how are they going to figure out they have been conned?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This is nice to see. Infighting like this has been built into the Democratic Party forever. The GOP used to be disciplined about it. Nice to see them fighting amongst themselves now. It levels the playing field on that track.
    The GOP used to be an arm of big business. Ideas and personalities didn't matter, everybody was pulling for the outcome of draining the middle class' wallet to the rich while keeping the poor desperate and violent to scare and divide the middle class.

But they overplayed the derp hand and now the marks have taken over the con because they think it's real. You can see the Republican Members not knowing what to do. If they come clean it was always a con their followers will literally rip them limb from limb.

Seriously, can you imagine how the Dumpies are going to react when they figure out it's been the rich and their GOP servants who have fucked them for the last fifty years?

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    As expected, Palin and Begich fought over who
    should drop out

The deadline to drop out has passed with both staying in.
    This is nice to see. Infighting like this has been built into the Democratic Party forever. The GOP used to be disciplined about it. Nice to see them fighting amongst themselves now. It levels the playing field on that track.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    As expected, Palin and Begich fought over who
    should drop out

The deadline to drop out has passed with both staying in.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Don't let these *******s get away with saying the student loan forgiveness is a negative. Tom Brady got a one million dollar PPP loan forgiven.

Fuck the right. Fuck the GOP. Fuck the Republicans.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    The tweet that explains Andrew Yang.

Andrew Yang: "Republicans want you to stab people and Democrats want you to reject stabbing people, but if we embrace technology there's a third way forward of shooting people."
    https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1567245306982531079

Republican in power: [stabs people] Republican out of power: "Welp, looks like I'm done stabbin'" Media: Let's ask a Republican out of power what he thinks of stabbing? Republican out of power: "Stabbing in wrong" Democrats: "We must embrace Republicans who reject stabbing."
    https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1567240226736672781

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    WATCH: @KariLake says women “aren’t equal to men” and “we don't want to be equal to them.” You can’t make this stuff up. This is just the first in our series of new digital ads highlighting Kari Lake’s seriously dangerous positions. Help us defeat her in November.
    https://twitter.com/katiehobbs/statu...32356020342785

Fuck this ****.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    It sounds like republicans will try to use that girl who was murdered running in Tennessee as an issue as well.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    A scary headline but outside of speculation it should have little effect on the price iif I understand correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    I was hoping Garrett would go away once he finished 4th or whatever in the GOP primary.
    Trump taught them if you never admit you failed then you can do anything. The grift never ends, baby!

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    I was hoping Garrett would go away once he finished 4th or whatever in the GOP primary.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Oops forgot the link of what I was talking about: https://twitter.com/garrettformi/sta...87646396424192
    I'm confused.... So driving a forklift for 10 or 12 hour days isn't an honest day's work since I'm Progressive Left. Lovely!

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Did they think this made them look tough or something?
    Oops forgot the link of what I was talking about: https://twitter.com/garrettformi/sta...87646396424192

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    They are hitting on something that still is fresh in the minds of many... All it takes is a hint that $5 gas is coming back and people will freak out for a hot second.

If prices keep falling and eventually stabilize, however, it will be a moot point.
    I wonder what happens in the northern states once people start getting heating bills.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Botched back alley abortions and 11 year old rape victims becoming mamas apparently isn’t making enough peoples panties gush, so they need something else to drive the derp to the polls. Gas prices!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X