Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Also, Begich and Palin are fighting each other pretty hard. Not a great strategy in RCV elections.
    I guess they kinda have to, right? Delegation of 3 means you take your chance or wait 20 years. There's no moving to the next district or waiting for a friendly redraw.

I suspect single district Congressional elections are fought to the death.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Is it? It will be close again, right?
    It'll be close again but a lot of number folks up here have talked about the odds getting way better for Peltola in a general vs a primary.

Also, Begich and Palin are fighting each other pretty hard. Not a great strategy in RCV elections.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

This is great what is the movie?
    Godzilla (2014).

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    and now it's costing them a seat.
    Is it? It will be close again, right?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

This is great what is the movie?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I'm kind of surprised nobody dropped out, usually somebody gets paid off to drop out.

The AKGOP and the national House Repubs really fucked themselves on this one. It's been pretty clear that Begich is easily electable but Trump had to stick his nose in with Palin and fuck it up. Clearly Palin should've dropped out but no one wants to go against Dear Leader and now it's costing them a seat.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This is nice to see. Infighting like this has been built into the Democratic Party forever. The GOP used to be disciplined about it. Nice to see them fighting amongst themselves now. It levels the playing field on that track.
    I'm kind of surprised nobody dropped out, usually somebody gets paid off to drop out.

The AKGOP and the national House Repubs really fucked themselves on this one. It's been pretty clear that Begich is easily electable but Trump had to stick his nose in with Palin and fuck it up. Clearly Palin should've dropped out but no one wants to go against Dear Leader and now it's costing them a seat.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    that site is a fucking eyesore.
    That's a good sign.

Style is the opposite of substance.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    So, since for whatever (derp) reasons, some of you have a hate-on for 538, BTRTN might be more palatable for you.
    Nope...in fact that site is a fucking eyesore. What their Geocities account close or something? Good lord...

(not a comment on the math, just the crap looking site itself)

Keep fighting the good fight for Nate...there aren't much of you guys left so I am sure he will reward you handsomely! Maybe he will include you in one of his not-so-interesting breakdowns where they have a chatroom like discussion and literally say nothing that worthless talking head pundits on cable news havent already said ;^) I bet if you mock the Mets he will give you a column :^)

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Can you imagine being that fucked up that you're willing to lay down your life for that fat orange fuck?
    Take a look at Trumpgret sometime. Videos of people praying to him.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Can you imagine being that fucked up that you're willing to lay down your life for that fat orange fuck?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Seriously, can you imagine how the Dumpies are going to react when they figure out it's been the rich and their GOP servants who have fucked them for the last fifty years?
    I've said that before on here. Blood in the streets.

But it won't happen. STupid is as stupid does.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    So, since for whatever (derp) reasons, some of you have a hate-on for 538, BTRTN might be more palatable for you.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post

If Trumpers can't (figure) out he is a carnival barker, how are they going to figure out they have been conned?
    I can see the day when Dump tells them. When he gets up at one of his Nuremberg rallies and reads The Ballad of Paul Weyrich and Lee Atwater. Of how he even spills the beans that Saint Ronnie laughed at all the suckers behind their backs, and that it was ALL for (((Wall Street))). Every jot and tittle of Republican rhetoric, policy, and governance was all a cheap front for a bunch of financial hoodlums with Prep School degrees.

He is already at the L'Etat, C'est Moi stage. He has no further use for the GOP. He is his own brand, entirely. And I think he may believe that if he does that then the Dems will say, "hold on just a moment now, let's not be too hasty." Because remember, Dump only used Nazism, he isn't a Nazi believer, he is a Nihilist. He doesn't have a political agenda; he doesn't want to "Save America." He has a Dump Agenda. He literally doesn't comprehend any other thing in the universe having value besides his gnawing, ferocious id.

Dump isn't Hitler. He is Hans Landa. He'll do that deal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X