Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by psych View Post

    Bingo. My Dad had his PhD paid for in full. He chose the school that paid him the most to attend. Boomers had the easiest glide path to success of any generation. You’d have to be as stupid as Donald Trump to lose money from the 1960s until now.
    PhD in what field? I thought most sciences are paid for through grants. Less sure about the humanities.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • Even though my job is apolitical and I'm a proud member of the deep state bureaucracy, I may or may not be breathing a little easier this morning after the latest Seltzer poll has Iowa's AG up 16 points on his opponent. Hell, the poll shows him getting 15% of the GOP vote and winning independents 52-23.

      Comment


      • Ron really did look like he was malfunctioning last night

        https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...lPCnbQV5sj3CnQ

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

          PhD in what field? I thought most sciences are paid for through grants. Less sure about the humanities.
          Psychology. I think he finished in 1969 or 1970.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Ron really did look like he was malfunctioning last night

            https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...lPCnbQV5sj3CnQ
            That last clip where he looks pi55ed and super uncomfortable while being called out, visibly swallows his nerves, then flatly repeats a memorized 30-second talking point about the border, is shades of Sweaty Lil' Marco Ruboto getting nailed by friggin' Chris Christie. Sadly it likely won't matter.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by psych View Post

              Psychology. I think he finished in 1969 or 1970.
              Interesting. Is the concept of grant-based education paying for PhDs new then? I feel dumb asking this because I've only lived in the engineering field of academia where 100% of them are paid for (and usually come with stipends!)
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

              Comment


              • The Alaska GOP is slowly descending into civil war. We have Murkowski endorsing Peltola and now the House race continues to giveth:

                A group of former Don Young staffers came out and endorsed Peltola. Nick Begich has released an ad calling them out, basically some “drain the swamp” BS. Now, Don Young’s former spokesman has released the details about Begich interning for Young while already claiming campaign expenses to run against him.

                Mmm, GOP drama…
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

                Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                  That last clip where he looks pi55ed and super uncomfortable while being called out, visibly swallows his nerves, then flatly repeats a memorized 30-second talking point about the border, is shades of Sweaty Lil' Marco Ruboto getting nailed by friggin' Chris Christie. Sadly it likely won't matter.
                  Last I saw Crist is polling pretty decent (if you believe polls matter) and it isn't like Ron won by a lot last time. Gillum was an awful candidate and it still went to a recount.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

                  "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

                  Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                  Comment


                  • Sadly, Ron "I wish i was Trump" DeSantis is going to cruise to victory. Pathetic, but fascists love other fascists.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                    Comment


                    • DeSantis' SoS and AG will ensure his re-election, by hook or by crook.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                        That last clip where he looks pi55ed and super uncomfortable while being called out, visibly swallows his nerves, then flatly repeats a memorized 30-second talking point about the border, is shades of Sweaty Lil' Marco Ruboto getting nailed by friggin' Chris Christie. Sadly it likely won't matter.
                        That's why the GOP already dropped out of presidential debates going forward. They usually surround themselves with Fox News or similar in the bubble to kiss their ***.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


                        Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bronconick View Post

                          That's why the GOP already dropped out of presidential debates going forward. They usually surround themselves with Fox News or similar in the bubble to kiss their ***.
                          Mold doesn't like sunlight.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Ron really did look like he was malfunctioning last night

                            https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...lPCnbQV5sj3CnQ
                            I saw the best comment on Twitter: a pause so pregnant that it would be denied an abortion in Florida.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                            Live Radio from 100.3

                            Comment


                            • https://twitter.com/polls_souls/stat...54699228540928

                              Early voting in WI looks to be lively...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                https://twitter.com/polls_souls/stat...54699228540928

                                Early voting in WI looks to be lively...
                                That's how we rig it. ;-)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X