Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    What votes are left to count in NV? Are there enough in Clark county (or perhaps early votes) that might favor Cortez Masto?

Same question for Warnock - are there enough votes in DeKalb county and Fulton county to push him over the 50% threshold?
    Ralston, Nevada election expert, said if there's around 100k mail-in ballots remaining in Clark, which he said is plausible based on turnout, and Democrats win those 2-1 as they have so far, that's 66,000 votes-33,000 votes (+33,000) votes. Cortez-Masto is down 22,000 votes. Ralston said Washoe has 16k outstanding mail-in ballots, which has skewed slightly Republican. Sisolak has a higher hill to climb, but he said he still has a chance too. Ralston had predicted Cortez-Masto in the Senate and GOP challenger Lombardo in the Governor's race before the election.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    At a glance the D's seemed to have a perfectly cromulent performance.

Dare I have confidence with the impending MAGA/DeSantis split of the R side of things?
    Not just perfectly cromulent, but the best midterm performance in like a hundred years that didn't involve the specter of planes flying into aunt bee's apartment complex

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    https://twitter.com/kalhan/status/15...f2rqvFOJGe6X7Q

This is embarrassing for the NYT

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    I thought Fetterman was fucked? Some fukstik told me that.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied
    What votes are left to count in NV? Are there enough in Clark county (or perhaps early votes) that might favor Cortez Masto?

Same question for Warnock - are there enough votes in DeKalb county and Fulton county to push him over the 50% threshold?
    Last edited by ericredaxe; 11-09-2022, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X