Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    If the Cheeto Bandito took any lessons from his best buds, she’s falling out a hotel room window.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Cry harder!!

millions more boomers should be dead soon. Gen z is coming for you

https://twitter.com/actbrigitte/stat...fmBJzof0OvrfcA
    Yes, die boomers, die.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Katie Porter is not in trouble. My favorite congresswoman. I have a bunch, but she's at the top.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Dump is gonna take them all out with friendly fire and it will be spectacular...

I'll get the popcorn...
    The best case scenario is Trump forms his own party, takes some of these suckers with him to the ballot and splits the Republican vote.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Yeah, Donnie's gonna take **** like that real well.

Scorched earth,, baby.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    I'm starting to think that some of the R's are starting to poop bricks after seeing these results. Despite "winning", they know that this wasn't the Red Wave they were bleating about and have gone radio silent for the moment.

I'm sure Tucker and Co will come up with a new narrative by 8pm EST, but for now it seems to just be shocked silence...
    It's amazing that anything can even shock them into silence.

I'm not really hearing much bleating about fraud and stolen elections so far, which was their obvious go-to after results like this. I think it's more of just how deeply they've drunk the koolaid, and actually believe that most Americans support their positions, no matter how extreme.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well he was already putting out word that he has "information" about DeSantis and will release it sometime soon. If Trump announces things could get very interesting...

The GOP wants him to wait so DeSantis has time to get ready. If Trump announces next week it likely kicks DeSantis in the balls and splits the party. Not good for them at all...

Honestly DeSantis is better off waiting til '28. He won't so him versus Trump is going to be the Civil War we asked for. Half the GOP is blaming Trump for last night and the other half are flaccid losers like Kevin McCarthy. Get out your popcorn.
    I have a hunch that he's waiting for '28, but refused to definitively answer during his "debate" with Crist because he's leaving the door open in case Trump finally goes down for financial/tax fraud or 1/6.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post

That’s so strange. The thing I saw on twitter shows the votes 84k to 83k and is a few hours old. Not sure how there would be fewer votes now.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Cry harder!!

millions more boomers should be dead soon. Gen z is coming for you

https://twitter.com/actbrigitte/stat...fmBJzof0OvrfcA

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Just read that Katie Porter could be in trouble. That would be a shocker if she lost.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Got a little worried about the state education races (board, regents of UM, MSU, Wayne), but turns out Oakland and Wayne hadn’t been put into the state system yet, which is where most places were pulling from. Dems should sweep all those as well now. So really it looks like the only miss statewide is one of the “non partisan” SC.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Dump is gonna take them all out with friendly fire and it will be spectacular...

I'll get the popcorn...

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He'd need to outperform by >35%. That's almost impossible at this stage from my experience.

I just odn't think he's got the #s.
    At the time I had posted it NBC was still showing 20% left in Milwaukee. Then they updated to 99% in and the totals didn’t seem to change much.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Another thought I saw posted elsewhere. If the margin in the House is under 5, it could easily swing majority back and forth as house members leave and/or die. Special elections could have enormous consequences.
    And they’ll only have a majority thanks to SC. Four states used illegal maps to elect rs

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    MI-10 is getting really close, now within 2k votes with the R John James leading. Not sure there are enough votes left to flip it but John James is doing a great job at trying to lose another election. This one shouldn’t have been close.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X