Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Nevada is just a disaster. I don't know what the fuck happened there.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Arizona SOS page says 100% reporting for everything but Pima basically.
    We should see Hobbs and Kelly called very soon.
    AZ1 should be called for the D @ 100% reporting
    AZ4 should be called for the D @ 100% reporting
    AZ6 is significantly closer. But should be called for R later. There are 3.23% of Pima outstanding, which the D is winning by 10,000 votes in 177,000+. Not enough to win.

Oooh, i take it back on Hobbs. The margin is <5,000 but all votes left are comign from Pima which went extremely heavy for hobb (153k to 106k). But still 5.04% remaining. So not over yet.
    Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-09-2022, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    First correction i've seen today.

CT H5 had a +460 R, -427 D update.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Everyone in except Karamo in Michigan has. The beat down was big enough it’s hard for them to claim. But Karamo is nuts so that’s not surprising.

Looks like Mastriano hasn’t either in PA.
    Good let him keep the election denial headlines going its working like gangbusters!

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    So wait dx are you saying that now your spreadsheet is saying 218 is the likely number?

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I assume in all the elections which have not been called, and many that have, the Republic-nt will scream fraud and not concede.
    Everyone in except Karamo in Michigan has. The beat down was big enough it’s hard for them to claim. But Karamo is nuts so that’s not surprising.

Looks like Mastriano hasn’t either in PA.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I assume in all the elections which have not been called, and many that have, the Republic-nt will scream fraud and not concede.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Boebert keeps closing in. Now she’s only down 2,200. Someone on Twitter said there’s 15,000 left. The quick math from NBC’s counter is showing up to 26,000, but the quick math wasn’t accurate on Milwaukee this morning, so maybe not accurate here either.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yes, die boomers, die.
    As a 1963 birth, who counts as a Boomer by some definitions, I approve this message.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Dumpy needs a hug.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Oakland and Macomb both submitted to the state, so I suppose that means it’s over. He wins with a 1601 margin. Likely not called yet because that’s within the recount margin, but I can’t imagine anything would swing that many votes unless there’s a lucky Antrim style data entry issue.
    Even if they were truly missing "1%" of the vote as teh pool results show, he'd still need to overperform by 25% in those votes. NOt out of the question, but I think you're right, this one is over.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I love that!

Hey Jim how is the race looking up there?
    The only question for Peltola at this point is whether or not she’ll hit 50% in the first round.

Murkowski is in a closer race but the experts here seem to think she’ll pull it out with RCV.

We have a few Legislature races that are really close (like <100 votes).

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Hadn't looked till now but Angie Craig survived in Minnesota as well. Republicans are a complete clown show in this state and I love it.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Cry harder!!

millions more boomers should be dead soon. Gen z is coming for you

https://twitter.com/actbrigitte/stat...fmBJzof0OvrfcA
    For those with an interest in the morbid. I have no idea how accurate that counter is or what it's based on.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yes, die boomers, die.
    Hey!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X