Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    All youth voters were the heroes. That is why '24 is going to be a bloodbath for the GOP based on demos. The youth are highly motivated and have been since '18.

It's time for the Dems to skew leadership younger and phase put the Olds. Not Biden, he obviously gets to choose but they need younger faces in charge!
    Biden gets to do whatever the hell he wants at this point. He's Clouseau-ed himself into the most successful midterms in a hundred years

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Is it weird that we can get up to date knowledge on how many votes are in Clark or Maricopa, but the Boebert race is in the dark? I get it's only a House race, and the clerks are likely not used to having a high profile race, but is there any reason why the only report seems to be coming from a single reporter in Colorado? There can't be that many votes left, seems like it would be easy to make a few phone calls and not have this grand mystery surrounding what's left.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    All youth voters were the heroes. That is why '24 is going to be a bloodbath for the GOP based on demos. The youth are highly motivated and have been since '18.

It's time for the Dems to skew leadership younger and phase put the Olds. Not Biden, he obviously gets to choose but they need younger faces in charge!

Leave a comment:

• busterman62
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yes, die boomers, die.
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

As a 1963 birth, who counts as a Boomer by some definitions, I approve this message.
    Can we assume that you have scheduled yourself to undergo the rite of "Carrousel"?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    US Mail and the US Department of Defense. Alaska allows two weeks for absentee ballots to arrive and they won’t run the RCV until all votes are counted.
    THis is the way.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Waiting for the dogsleds?
    US Mail and the US Department of Defense. Alaska allows two weeks for absentee ballots to arrive and they won’t run the RCV until all votes are counted.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Doing better than up here, Alaska Division of Elections won’t run the RCV totals until 11/23.
    Waiting for the dogsleds?

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Per MSNBC, the hope is to have a huge ballot release in Arizona tomorrow night. About 115k are mail-in, there's another 265k that are same day drop-offs. In 2020 the drop-offs were pro-Trump, but in 2018 they were pro-Dem.

In Nevada it sounds like it could run into next week to finally get a winner.
    Doing better than up here, Alaska Division of Elections won’t run the RCV totals until 11/23.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Eh, I'm guessing young white females were the heroes here. White males just do what they can to get their dick wet. Let's be honest here.
    Like I said, I think very few of us are equipped to handle it. We all came off the same conveyor belt. Certain speech acts are not permissible.

Young white females were always going to vote in huge numbers for Dems. But young white males did, also, when they could easily have followed middle aged and old white males into the clutches of the GOP.

Heroism is going above and beyond. We cannot be blind to what happened simply because of the wholly predictable unthinking backlash that will unleash. Once we realize that, and finally start responding to a changing reality with thought rather than predigested scripts, we will be able to actually deal with reality. In this instance, a reality which promises to save everyone.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    CO-3 just had a couple more thousand come in from I'm guessing Pueblo since that ticked up a bit.

The race got even closer. -0.7% underperform...

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Per MSNBC, the hope is to have a huge ballot release in Arizona tomorrow night. About 115k are mail-in, there's another 265k that are same day drop-offs. In 2020 the drop-offs were pro-Trump, but in 2018 they were pro-Dem.

In Nevada it sounds like it could run into next week to finally get a winner.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Based on the Senate race, what's keeping Lake close and what may ultimately get her the win is that there isn't a third party running for governor. Much of Masters deficit in to Kelly right now compared to Lake with Hobbs is the Libertarian.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Just as black women were the heroes of the 2020 election, young white males are the heroes of the 2022 election. I am not sure the Democratic party is equipped to handle that. If they are, we can finally lay this fascist scourge to bed.
    Eh, I'm guessing young white females were the heroes here. White males just do what they can to get their dick wet. Let's be honest here.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Just as black women were the heroes of the 2020 election, young white males are the heroes of the 2022 election. I am not sure the Democratic party is equipped to handle that. If they are, we can finally lay this fascist scourge to bed.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Golden has reached 50% in ME-02
    That's a tough one given the odd way the counties have been reporting.

He's currently WAAAAAY up in my book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X