Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Bad news everyone. What I thoguth was going to happen, happened.

The outstanding votes in CO were indeed not from the locations promised but WERE in the counties I kept seeing were open. So they flipped her seat, AZ6, CA41, MD6

Final projection now 214-221 :-(
    Senate Governors Sec of State House
    State Reporting Needed State Reporting Needed State Reporting Needed Code State Reporting Needed
    AZ 79.7% -11.8% AZ 79.3% -3.6% AZ 78.5% -10.8% AK D
    AK 70.3% 133.2% NV 90.3% 13.4% NV 90.1% 0.2% H1 AZ 75.1% -3.2% D
    GA 93.9% -10.9% GA 94.1% GA 93.0% H2 AZ 69.9% R
    NV 90.3% 6.0% MI 96.1% MN 94.2% H4 AZ 73.4% -26.1% D
    CO 90.5% MN 94.7% MI 95.9% H6 AZ 81.5% 3.9% R
    NH 83.6% WI 96.9% H3 CA 63.2% 7.1% R
    PA 95.6% H6 CA 26.6% -7.9% D
    NC 92.3% H9 CA 53.0% -10.5% D
    OH 93.7% H13 CA 41.6% -0.2% D
    WI 96.9% H21 CA 41.1% -5.8% D
    IA 92.7% H22 CA 40.8% 3.3% R
    FL 96.5% H23 CA 37.1% R
    H25 CA 42.4% -14.5% D
    H26 CA 50.4% -7.6% D
    H27 CA 45.6% 14.0% R
    H40 CA 43.5% R
    H41 CA 42.6% 0.3% R
    H45 CA 48.9% 10.2% R
    H47 CA 60.3% -1.2% D
    H49 CA 60.4% -3.6% D
    H3 CO 95.3% 2.2% R
    H8 CO 90.0% -1.5% D
    H5 CT 96.5% -8.9% D
    H17 IL 92.6% -21.2% D
    H3 IA 90.4% 4.3% R
    H2 ME 52.8% -69.4% D
    H6 MD 88.3% 9.7% R
    H10 MI 99.0% R
    H1 MT 93.5% 30.0% R
    H1 NV 85.7% -12.4% D
    H3 NV 87.9% -6.3% D
    H4 NV 83.8% -13.7% D
    H2 NM 92.0% -5.6% D
    H4 NY 92.5% R
    H17 NY 97.0% R
    H18 NY 95.6% -7.9% D
    H19 NY 96.1% R
    H22 NY 96.0% 15.0% R
    H5 OR 70.6% 5.2% R
    H6 OR 73.7% -4.9% D
    H3 WA 79.1% -9.8% D
    H8 WA 70.3% -15.2% D
    H10 WA 65.7% -21.7% D
    H15 CA D
    H34 CA D
    H37 CA D

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    The remaining votes are supposedly all from heavy Frisch counties, so it’s not over yet. This is a tedious process, though. Apparently the machine rejects 60% of ballots due to signature. And that’s considered normal. So there’s a lot of human work involved.

This might seriously come down to who is an engaged voter and willing to go get their ballot cured if the signature is rejected by the machine and the human.

https://twitter.com/annalynnfrey/sta...dY4iMZKye7hluw

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Lauren Boebert has taken the lead. Sigh. I hate hate hate there was so much gloating yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post

It'll be a disaster for the GOP. The Freedom Caucus ruined Boehner and Ryan as Speaker and they had a stronger grasp. A bunch of Qanoners with a tiny majority will be a ****show. They're gonna look like the Tories in Britain right now.
    And the downside?

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    What's equally funny is the incels who are responding to these Tweets that "lib cat ladies" aren't worth the trouble and they won't date/marry them, LMAO.
    Those women would make those guys spend all of their time at gay things like quilting bees. They'd rather go watch pro wrestling with all of their male friends.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    What's equally funny is the incels who are responding to these Tweets that "lib cat ladies" aren't worth the trouble and they won't date/marry them, LMAO.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

This suggestion courtesy of Jesse Watters, who left his wife of 10 years for a woman 10 years younger than him who works for him and whose tires he let air out of so she had to ride home with him.
    That's so fucked up that I know it has to be true

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    2. Find unmarried women that voted 68% Dem and "put a ring on it."
    This suggestion courtesy of Jesse Watters, who left his wife of 10 years for a woman 10 years younger than him who works for him and whose tires he let air out of so she had to ride home with him.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

BUt it didn't accomplish anything but panic the people on the ground on how to protect them. It did nothing but drain resources.

THe afghanistan exit went as well as it possibly could have given the circumstances. Exits are ugly, always, always, always.
    Ask anyone from the Vietnam era how the final evacuation from Saigon went.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    So the response from GOP pundits who had a red trickle over the tsunami has been to

1. Raise the voting age to 21 and
    2. Find unmarried women that voted 68% Dem and "put a ring on it."
    Saw that and lol'd. Good luck repealing the 19th and the 26th before demographics fully catch up with you.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    News says 400K more ballots left in Maricopa, with many to drop tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

It'll be a disaster for the GOP. The Freedom Caucus ruined Boehner and Ryan as Speaker and they had a stronger grasp. A bunch of Qanoners with a tiny majority will be a ****show. They're gonna look like the Tories in Britain right now.
    Bingo!

McCarthy will go down as one of the most ineffective Speakers in the last 100 years.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Problem is they have to do the “IM GUNA IMPEACH DA BIDEN!!1@“ stuff or the Trumpy/Q members and their base are going to revolt.
    Better problem, when they do Ds get the House back in '24.

To make Impeachment work they would need everyone on board. If any Rep lives in a Blue district they will have to be willing to lose their job for a failing effort.

Victor Frankenstein is losing control of the Monster and I'm enjoying the heck out of it!

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    If dxs projection is right and it ends up 218-217 I think we might see McCarthy go apoplectic because (and yes I do honestly mean this) I think Biden can get a non-Trumper Rep to switch sides on certain issues. It won't be anything major mind you but enough to continue to show how good he actually is at his job.

Also, a one seat majority will likely kill MTGs coming "IM GUNA IMPEACH DA BIDEN!!1@" act.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I'm a little worried about getting a bunch of 18-22 year-olds to see how Uncle Joe gets credit and to vote for an octogenarian who is old enough to remember segregation, but as long as they do then demographics will not favor the GOP any longer.

For the good of the party, I hope some of our fossilized Dems in Congress are convinced to retire in 2024, particularly in the Senate. Debbie Stabenow, I'm looking at you - you'll be 74 in 2024, it's time to hand over the reins. I can think of at least 3 MI women who should be in the running to take over her seat.
    You do? Cause they already did.

The youth isnt the problem...its the 35+ crowd that is underperforming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X