Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ask yourself this question. Of the major issues of the day:

    Health Care
    Women's Health Care (yeah, I am listing this separate cause it's that fucking important)
    Climate Change
    Inflation
    Guns
    Voting Rights
    Policing

    What is the Republican answer/policy idea/law framework for any of those issues. What is it? They won't tell you cause they have none. Their answer to any of them in Congress is just to say no and offer NO ALTERNATIVE policy ideas.

    Now, ask yourself. Why would anyone vote for someone or give money to someone to ultimately hire them for a job they have no interest in doing?

    That is effectively the United States right now. It's very easy to see how every one of these issues has gone completely off the fucking rails and it is very easy to draw a direct line to one party for it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Ask yourself this question. Of the major issues of the day:

      Health Care
      Women's Health Care (yeah, I am listing this separate cause it's that fucking important)
      Climate Change
      Inflation
      Guns
      Voting Rights
      Policing

      What is the Republican answer/policy idea/law framework for any of those issues. What is it? They won't tell you cause they have none. Their answer to any of them in Congress is just to say no and offer NO ALTERNATIVE policy ideas.

      Now, ask yourself. Why would anyone vote for someone or give money to someone to ultimately hire them for a job they have no interest in doing?

      That is effectively the United States right now. It's very easy to see how every one of these issues has gone completely off the fucking rails and it is very easy to draw a direct line to one party for it.
      1. Give money to rich health corporations
      2. Forced Birth
      3. It's fake or naturally occurring and the economy is more important than trees.
      4. It's all Biden's fault, and cutting taxes for the rich and cutting services will force people back to work, fixing the economy.
      5. Guns are perfectly fine as is, and the back half of the 2nd Amendment is absolute.
      6. Voter ID, must vote in person, allowed to challenge elections.
      7. Keep those minorities in line.

      Republicans have ideas. It's just that they are insane or worthless ideas.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


      Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

      Comment


      • Cook shifts the GA gov race shifts from "Toss Up" to "Lean R". I have long figured that Kemp will eke out a second term, by hook or by crook. He and his posse controlled the whole redistricting process in GA and will again control the whole elections process, 4 years after he had an obvious COI overseeing his own first election.

        Comment


        • This.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

          North Dakota Hockey:

          Comment


          • The guy who last night tried to stab the R candidate for NY Governor (a sitting US Congressional Rep) is out this morning on no bail.

            NY has some interesting policies and laws ...
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

            North Dakota Hockey:

            Comment


            • He hasn't won yet lets not jump off a bridge...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                The guy who last night tried to stab theR candidate for NY Governor (a sitting US Congressional Rep) is out this morning on no bail.
                Do or do not, there is no try.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                  Do or do not, there is no try.
                  So you want to be a Governor, hmmm?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                  North Dakota Hockey:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Cook shifts the GA gov race shifts from "Toss Up" to "Lean R". I have long figured that Kemp will eke out a second term, by hook or by crook. He and his posse controlled the whole redistricting process in GA and will again control the whole elections process, 4 years after he had an obvious COI overseeing his own first election.
                    Is that a function of a baseline shift or better focus?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      The guy who last night tried to stab the R candidate for NY Governor (a sitting US Congressional Rep) is out this morning on no bail.

                      NY has some interesting policies and laws ...
                      Update- weapon was a plastic keychain

                      Comment


                      • https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1550683637330345985

                        Fetterman starts petition to add Oz to New Jersey Hall of Fame https://trib.al/P7YXCfG
                        The trolling is reaching epic status!

                        Here is another good one: https://twitter.com/etbrooking/statu...21747307778048
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • That is just perfect in every way
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            ... a plastic keychain
                            Finish the sentence ...

                            ... a plastic keychain fob that looks like a cartoon cat’s head and is marketed for “self-defense.” ... “Pointed cat ears make this keychain tool ‘purrfect’ for self-defense!” according to The Home Security Superstore website. The site also says it can be used to “deliver devastating strikes.”
                            https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/david-...zeldin-attack/

                            Item in question: https://www.thehomesecuritysuperstor...#tab-questions

                            Personally, I would prefer to not be stabbed in the throat with that device.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                            North Dakota Hockey:

                            Comment


                            • I’ll finish a fucking sentence when you have even one post addressing the GOP and the current state after the dumpster fire of the trump years.

                              you’re happy to post during a D term but won’t touch threads that deal with what the GOP is going

                              Comment


                              • 53% of white women.

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpHG1vdTf90
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X