Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    I am relieved that Eva Bronze lost.

    So how many Trump Candidates (c) actually won? JD Vance and... ?
    Joe Lombardo (or whatever his name is) as Governor of Nevada.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Matt Gaetz has become a RINO, swings to Progressive party...

      https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQLVJa7/
      I think I had a stroke.

      It's articulate, well thought out, logical. bipartisan and forward looking, and no 16-year-olds were present.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • And ****, it just pis_ses me off that much more because he's obviously has some brain cells behind that fivehead. Why does he choose to use them to traffic girls and conservative hogwash?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

        Comment


        • Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Matt Gaetz has become a RINO, swings to Progressive party...

          https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQLVJa7/
          What the actual ****!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

            He does. But he also (correctly) acknowledges it was their own doing. They submitted maps, NY SC said it was too gerrymandered, go back and redo it. They decided not to, so the court drew them up much more evenly.

            Still, that’s going to be the big Dems in Disarray story while ignoring that Ohio and Florida did the same thing but were able to run out the clock in both cases and use either the existing maps or their new gerrymandered ones.

            Yeah, the NY Dems fumbled, but are we really going to frame it that the problem is the Dems didn’t cheat enough?
            Okay. Fair enough.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

              Okay. Fair enough.
              Reminds me of a favorite line from The Sting: “What was I supposed to do, accuse him of cheating better than me?”
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

              Comment


              • This reply lol

                https://twitter.com/doctord_oh/statu...TxFyIB7Dv6rjhA

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                  Joe Lombardo (or whatever his name is) as Governor of Nevada.
                  Ted Budd?
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

                  Comment


                  • Yes on Budd. Ron Johnson won re-election with Trump’s endorsement, and although we’re hoping he loses, Herschel Walker still has a chance, despite my continued concern he’s not even oriented x 4, much less capable of handling the rigors of being a U.S. Senator. I suppose Georgians will let us know what they think shortly.
                    That all said, Trump got his a— kicked on election night. 4 for 16 or something like that on his endorsements winning.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      That's perfection.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by psych View Post
                        Yes on Budd. Ron Johnson won re-election with Trump’s endorsement, and although we’re hoping he loses, Herschel Walker still has a chance, despite my continued concern he’s not even oriented x 4, much less capable of handling the rigors of being a U.S. Senator. I suppose Georgians will let us know what they think shortly.
                        That all said, Trump got his a— kicked on election night. 4 for 16 or something like that on his endorsements winning.
                        Plus how many of those are him picking someone who already had the odds in their favor. Ohio is more or less red, Wisconsion is reddish-purple and Johnson was an incumbent, so he wasn't exactly going out on a wire with either of those. Lake was going out on a wire, and we saw how that worked; same with the fat-*** with the fake military record.

                        Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                        KDR

                        Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                        Test to see if I can add this.

                        Comment


                        • Supposed to be a big drop from the AK Division of Elections today.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

                          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

                            Plus how many of those are him picking someone who already had the odds in their favor. Ohio is more or less red, Wisconsion is reddish-purple and Johnson was an incumbent, so he wasn't exactly going out on a wire with either of those. Lake was going out on a wire, and we saw how that worked; same with the fat-*** with the fake military record.
                            He got a lot more elected, they just weren't names you'd really heard of much.

                            Also, as you said, they, and the 170 or so election deniers who managed to win office, were already in solidly red districts.

                            But, 170 out of the 370 or whatever election deniers were on the ballot, isn't really a great winning percentage.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              Supposed to be a big drop from the AK Division of Elections today.
                              aka the RCV results? Or is this still the first round with late absentee and military?
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                              1966, 1986, 2007

                              Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                              Comment


                              • I get that AZ is going through the wild college years of its maturation process, but it's still pretty scary that a candidate as proudly extreme as Eva Bronze came within 20,000 votes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X