SCOTUS, Now with KBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Uh, what? This guy is RS so maybe he’s full of it?

https://***********/noahshachtman/st...hWHaalp7NTh4bQ
    Another case where I absolutely believe it, however... if literally anyone else on earth reported it I'd take it seriously. **** Rolling Stone.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I also think this court is willing to flaunt conflicts of interest

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Another case where I absolutely believe it, however... if literally anyone else on earth reported it I'd take it seriously. **** Rolling Stone.
        Politico reports it as well in their Politico PM newsletter, so take that for what it’s worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Politico reports it as well in their Politico PM newsletter, so take that for what it’s worth.
          Not to be obtuse, but is Politico doing a "RS is reporting..." thing or are they actually validating it themselves?
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Not to be obtuse, but is Politico doing a "RS is reporting..." thing or are they actually validating it themselves?
            Looking at it again, it’s the former.

Comment

• Beer boy and Morton’s are mad that Brett had to leave through the back door the other night because protestors saw him.

the right to eat at Morton’s in peace is deeply rooted in the constitution. Nothing in life worse than someone having their dinner interrupted.

Comment

• I used to think harassing people at restaurants and public place was over the line.

not anymore. Not by a long shot. They don't get to make decisions and not suffer consequences.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I used to think harassing people at restaurants and public place was over the line.

not anymore. Not by a long shot. They don't get to make decisions and not suffer consequences.
                  Agreed. His decision will kill people- I don’t give a **** if he can eat his ice cream in quiet

Comment

• Gee, if only there was a Supreme Court case that had settled a decision where the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provided a fundamental "right to privacy", and that it also hadn't been recently overturned...

**** around and find out...
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Mookie saw earlier a fb meme with all the home addresses of the 6 cons.

mookie saved to send a Christmas card, from the ME :-)
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Agreed. His decision will kill people- I don’t give a **** if he can eat his ice cream in quiet
                        Republicans and their judges are making decisions that will cause innocent people to die. Period. Full stop. The right has declared war on democracy, rule of law and a whole lot of living, breathing people in this country. This is why I absolutley without hesistation wish the mob would have gotten to Pence on 1-6. This is a war and people are dying. I want the guilty to go down, not the innocent. If that is what it would have taken for enough people to wake up before even more innocents die, so be it.

Comment

• Sorry, under the originalist reading of the Constitution there is no "right" to eat dinner. The Founding Fathers never spoke of a right to eat dinner, therefore the right does not exist.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Not to mention said restaurant is owned by a Trump humper so **** them too.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I guess I'll be the contrarian today but I don't agree with harassing people in public. I wouldn't like it if it happened to a Democrat, and yes I fully realize there haven't been any liberal passed agendas that have been anywhere near as egregious or dangerous. Still...

Comment

• If you want to be a public official, you give up some privileges. One of those privileges is to not be confronted in public about the policy and legal decisions you make that affect your fellow citizens.

Comment

Working...
                                X