This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Well, it's not really her body so much as it is their control over her vagina.

More specifically, it's about what goes into her vagina than it is what comes out.
    Republican women have offered up a few helpful hints this week- control the intake of semen! And the lady running in VA said the man is going too fast in a rape for anyone to ever get pregnant.

You can tell some people have just never had sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      the man is going too fast in a rape for anyone to ever get pregnant.
      What the ****
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

What the ****
        Science !

Hey guys, if you don’t want her to get pregnant, do her quickly!

https://www.axios.com/2022/06/27/yes...udio-recording

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

He did, and no one cared. The school specifically allowed him to do so alone.

Here's the issue, ....
          Whatever you run for, I'll vote for you. As long as I'm in the district you're running, unless it's Chicago, then I'll vote multiple times.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Republican women have offered up a few helpful hints this week- control the intake of semen! And the lady running in VA said the man is going too fast in a rape for anyone to ever get pregnant.

You can tell some people have just never had sex
            I can't wait for the GQP to suggest that women's clothing is the root of the problem, and maybe if they wore a non-shapely outer garment it would prevent these issues....

Maybe they should also include a face covering, we wouldn't want their gorgeous hair or lips to be seen....
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Science !

Explains why I dont have kids!

Wait...I mean...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Science !

Hey, I've seen Fast Times At Ridgemont High. You can get pregnant in just 6 or 7 seconds. It doesn't take 15 to 20 minutes or 30 to 40 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Explains why I dont have kids!

Wait...I mean...
                  Remember Scrubs? JD didn't even have to get it in her to get her pregnant?
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

And the lady running in VA said the man is going too fast in a rape for anyone to ever get pregnant.
                    False! Proof (minus the rape): my daughter lives.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Remember Scrubs? JD didn't even have to get it in her to get her pregnant?
                      God that storyline sucked...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

He did, and no one cared. The school specifically allowed him to do so alone.

Here's the issue, do you really think a player would be free to ignore the coach initiating a "private" prayer immediately after the game while the opponents are joining in and everyone is still in uniform? Do you think he would feel compelled to participate under fear of losing playing time or the good graces of the coach? Then that's an establishment of religion in violation of the 1st Amendment, not a private prayer among individuals.

Now it sounds like the school got a crappy attorney at the trial level that didn't preserve a lot of those kinds of arguments. But a reasonable Court wouldn't have taken this case on cert if that was truly the only defect. They took it because they wanted to continue to expand a singular religion's ability to be both a sword and a shield.
                        The only "facts" that I know about the case are those referred to in the decision, but I don't believe there were any facts relating to coercion or anything else. In fact, I think they suggest the opposite. The coach started doing it on his own, and only later did a few players ask if they could participate.

No players or parents of players even complained, and it went on for years. It was only after someone from an opposing team went to the school and said they found it odd did the school take some action.

Furthermore, the school didn't claim the reason they demanded that he stop was based upon coercion or any concerns of players or parents. Instead, the school gave as its reason a fear that members of the public would perceive that the school was endorsing a certain religion.

He even asked if he could do it after all the players left, when he was alone, and the school turned him down.

Maybe it is a case of bad facts making bad law, but as I said in my initial post, this one is all on the stupidity of the school. If they had simply ignored the comment from the parent of an opposing player, the SCOTUS never gets a chance to issue this decision you all hate.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          The only "facts" that I know about the case are those referred to in the decision, but I don't believe there were any facts relating to coercion or anything else. In fact, I think they suggest the opposite. The coach started doing it on his own, and only later did a few players ask if they could participate.

No players or parents of players even complained, and it went on for years. It was only after someone from an opposing team went to the school and said they found it odd did the school take some action.

Furthermore, the school didn't claim the reason they demanded that he stop was based upon coercion or any concerns of players or parents. Instead, the school gave as its reason a fear that members of the public would perceive that the school was endorsing a certain religion.

He even asked if he could do it after all the players left, when he was alone, and the school turned him down.

Maybe it is a case of bad facts making bad law, but as I said in my initial post, this one is all on the stupidity of the school. If they had simply ignored the comment from the parent of an opposing player, the SCOTUS never gets a chance to issue this decision you all hate.
                          Narrative always wins out over facts in today’s world. The media has done a huge disservice to our country in the last week.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Here's the facts. From one of the liberal justices (Sotomayer). The party that actually believes in facts. I am looking forward to prayers to Mecca on Football Fields and in classrooms across America.

“To the degree the Court portrays petitioner Joseph Kennedy’s prayers as private and quiet, it misconstrues the facts. The record reveals that Kennedy had a longstanding practice of conducting demonstrative prayers on the 50- yard line of the football field. Kennedy consistently invited others to join his prayers and for years led student athletes in prayer at the same time and location. The Court ignores this history. The Court also ignores the severe disruption to school events caused by Kennedy’s conduct.”

FROM THE ARTICLE AUTHOR: In reality, if Kennedy had engaged in a “quiet,” “short,” “private,” and “personal” prayer, there wouldn’t have been a case since no one would’ve cared. Indeed, this is precisely what school officials asked Kennedy to do.

But for the coach, “quiet,” “short,” “private,” and “personal” prayers weren’t good enough
                            https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...Zgh1QuXgkTL5dY
                            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 06-28-2022, 07:46 AM.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This case is the epitome of what happens when you have multiple dumb people making dumb decisions and you end up at the SCOTUS.

The coach is an idiot. Praying to some god after a football game is proof of that, but if he feels the need to pray, go do it at home. I have some news for him. There is no god, and if there is, he isn't interested in Washington high school football. And if he is interested in Washington high school football, really what sort of a god is he? But he probably knows that, and also probably knows someone will get butthurt by him praying, so he does it.

But that gets us to idiot #2, the person who got butthurt over people praying in the middle of the field after a game. You are absolutely correct that if it was a muslim coach or player who trotted out a prayer rug to the fifty yard line, it would be an entirely different group of butthurt individuals. But they are still idiots, regardless of which group they fall in. WHO ****ING CARES IF THEY ARE PRAYING ON THE FIELD AFTER THE GAME.

I have an idea for you. Do what I do. Ignore them. Try to remember where you parked your car and start walking to it. If you're the school, turn off the stadium lights.

But then we get to idiot group #3, the school (or probably their lawyers). In this case the school claimed they had to take the action they did over fear they would be sued for "establishing" a religion. I have some news for you. Yes, it's theoretically possible someone might sue you for establishing a religion, but good luck. First, they should understand that in today's judicial climate, it isn't going to be a successful suit. Second, did the school assume that the fired coach wouldn't sue?? My guess is that thousands of cases are filed every year by fired employees, alleging discrimination on the basis of sex, age, disability, and yes, religion. Plus, when you add in a public employer and make the case about the employee's speech, you doubled down. Yes, the school may have been theoretically sued by someone wanting to keep prayer off the field, but they were nearly certain to be sued by a terminated employee.

The Supreme Court doesn't get to decide any cases that aren't brought before it. I blame the school and their attorneys for this fiasco.
                              This is a wild misstating of the facts of the case.

The coach was in a position of authority and made it unofficially very clear that prayer was required. No one was offended at the site of some superstitious people praying. They were offended that players were effectively peer pressured into joining. Want to play? Come and ostentatiously pray with us.

This was a performative act designed to get attention. The school responded to a complaint the right way, and then the coach made a major media campaign about it and got it all the way to this renegade court.

My god, is every GQP and GQP-adjacent just allergic to facts?
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

I'm curious about all these facts you're claiming, but regarding one item the school itself did argue players may have felt compelled to join. More importantly there is absolutely no way to validate that either in this case nor in others in which this is practiced that some athletes won't feel compelled to join in. And that is precisely why SCOTUS should have ruled against - to protect students from feeling forced to participate. And as Sotomayor wrote:

the court "consistently has recognized that school officials leading prayer is constitutionally impermissible" and said the ruling did a "disservice" to schools, students and "the nation's longstanding commitment to the separation of church and state.”
                                This activist court has lost its damn mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X