Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We aren’t even allowed to peacefully protest. Truck ran down two women in Iowa last night and cops didn’t even arrest him.

the cops love this

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

We really should have just let the RWNJ mob hang him. Maybe then enough of the morons in this sh*thole country would get it.
      God I wish you and a couple of the other posters who have said something similar (as have I) were the rule and not the exception. If law enforcement was not going to blast those terrorists back to the stone age and send as many as they possibly could home in body bags, then I wish the terrorists would have succeeded in their mission. A hanging Mike Pence is apparently what this country needs for people to see just how far we've fallen. And we're not at the bottom yet.

Does anyone actually believe we're a democracy anymore? Our legislature is not democratic. 6% of the population in 10 states elect 20% of the United States Senate. Our chief executive is not elected by the people. Our judiciary is as politicized as our legislature. How is that democracy? (and please, those constitutional scholars on the board who actually don't know what the **** they are talking about, especially one who likes to use the phrase "the several states", don't bother with the tired trope of how our nation is a federal republic and not a direct democracy)

I am tired of my fellow citizens who have allowed this to happen. You have likely lit the fuse on a bomb you are not going to be able to dismantle before it explodes.

While I think we are long past the time where political solutions are possible, I am still going to do my part at the ballot box. And if anyone out there votes for a single republican anywhere -- I don't care if they are running for dog catcher or junior class president -- I literally hope you die before you are able to vote. I mean really, literally hope for your death. Republicans and other politicians who have enabled them have almost certainly destroyed this country. You all should ****ing rot in hell for eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

God I wish you and a couple of the other posters who have said something similar (as have I) were the rule and not the exception. If law enforcement was not going to blast those terrorists back to the stone age and send as many as they possibly could home in body bags, then I wish the terrorists would have succeeded in their mission. A hanging Mike Pence is apparently what this country needs for people to see just how far we've fallen. And we're not at the bottom yet.

Does anyone actually believe we're a democracy anymore? Our legislature is not democratic. 6% of the population in 10 states elect 20% of the United States Senate. Our chief executive is not elected by the people. Our judiciary is as politicized as our legislature. How is that democracy? (and please, those constitutional scholars on the board who actually don't know what the **** they are talking about, especially one who likes to use the phrase "the several states", don't bother with the tired trope of how our nation is a federal republic and not a direct democracy)

I am tired of my fellow citizens who have allowed this to happen. You have likely lit the fuse on a bomb you are not going to be able to dismantle before it explodes.

While I think we are long past the time where political solutions are possible, I am still going to do my part at the ballot box. And if anyone out there votes for a single republican anywhere -- I don't care if they are running for dog catcher or junior class president -- I literally hope you die before you are able to vote. I mean really, literally hope for your death. Republicans and other politicians who have enabled them have almost certainly destroyed this country. You all should ****ing rot in hell for eternity.
        We went past the line of no return awhile ago.
        Protesting isn't going to solve anything.

Neither will voting for the same seputagenarian politicians who got into this mess.

Neither will putting on a p-ssy hat or wearing a Handmaid's Tale costume. Not like those things solved anything the first time.

Roe is gone. Lawrence, Obergefell, possibly Gideon, and other "substantive due process" rights are next.

For liberation, we are going to have to do what has never been done and go further than ever before.

"We assert that in those areas where the government is either unable or unwilling to protect the lives and property of our people, that our peopie are within our rights to protect themselves by whatever means necessary." Malcolm X

"Animals, ready to fight?
        Fight for the f-ck ups
        Stand up for true love..."- Kesha

"How can we win when fools can be kings?
        Don't waste your time or time will waste you."- Muse
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• They will gut the EPA next week

people like sic and drew may want to live in hell scape but they’re hell bent on making the rest of us live in a hell scape too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            They will gut the EPA next week

people like sic and drew may want to live in hell scape but they’re hell bent on making the rest of us live in a hell scape too.
            These are all quickly becoming national security issues.

Women in the military, in key roles throughout the entire hierarchy after decades of integration, now have to take extended leave for their forced pregnancy.

Soldiers on leave are now going to be responsible for the sex workers they impregnate, meaning the're going to be fiscally weakened and would sell out to make ends meet.

Water is reaching critical sources, and weakening the EPA rules for corporate profit will limit/eliminate sources of clean water.

Todays conservatives are going to turn us into modern day Russia. A big ineffective military, a propped up economy run my oligarchy, and a worker class blind to it all.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              I suppose it depends on whether priests want quality or quantity...
              Best way not to get caught is if the victim dies...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

These are all quickly becoming national security issues.

Women in the military, in key roles throughout the entire hierarchy after decades of integration, now have to take extended leave for their forced pregnancy.

Soldiers on leave are now going to be responsible for the sex workers they impregnate, meaning the're going to be fiscally weakened and would sell out to make ends meet.

Water is reaching critical sources, and weakening the EPA rules for corporate profit will limit/eliminate sources of clean water.

Todays conservatives are going to turn us into modern day Russia. A big ineffective military, a propped up economy run my oligarchy, and a worker class blind to it all.
                They are part of the oligarchy, why wouldn't they do that? They fellate Russia at every turn anyways.
                Last edited by Handyman; 06-25-2022, 11:58 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Anyone see TheOnion today?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Anyone see TheOnion today?
                    Dumb. People actually respect service dogs

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Anyone see TheOnion today?
                      They unloaded a TON of those types of headlines yesterday.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

They unloaded a TON of those types of headlines yesterday.
                        They ****ed up though. They should all have been 6-3.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They ****ed up though. They should all have been 6-3.
                          6-3 was the Mississippi case. 5-4 was to overturn Roe.

I do agree that 6-3 would have hammered that point home a little better.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I saw this and literally just exploded at the top of my lungs with some very choice words about Susie and other conservative women. Good thing I'm in my basement man cave where my loony next door neighbor with her Trump 2020 sign still hanging in the front window won't hear me. I think I've spoken probably less than 20 words to her in our 12 months here thus far. I usually just let my better half deal with her, femme a femme.

Comment

• Wonder if she’ll care next week, when government regulation becomes illegal.

someone in Maine will feed their baby tainted formula and cry to Susie . Because, you know, nothing will be regulated in this ****hole nation

She’s a cunt and this is her court

Comment

• Is the ****ing troll still around? I thought it was states rights.

punishing for things that happen in other states

https://twitter.com/evanasmith/statu...K1-Uua5kjZ0kqQ

Comment

Working...
                                X