This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    We can already see it brewing here with MissT’s response. Marginalized groups are going to do what is necessary to protect themselves, and in this country that means guns.

Eventually the Christofascists are going to either hit enough roadblocks that a constitutional convention is their only means of victory or they’ll have enough power they’ll want to enshrine it forever.

It’s going to be bloody and awful, the only question is how long until a nuke gets set off?
    I'm not typically a violent person. However, I will not go quietly.

And if that means putting big holes in those out to harm me, it means putting big holes in those out to harm me. It's the only thing they will ever understand.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

I'm not typically a violent person. However, I will not go quietly.

And if that means putting big holes in those out to harm me, it means putting big holes in those out to harm me. It's the only thing they will ever understand.
      And I will never blame you for a second if you do. **** this “you can always move” BS.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

No it isn't. Real women will die because of this. So go **** yourself.
        Absolutely will die because of this, and because of people like Sicatoka who think civil rights that they find icky should be voted on.

What other civil rights should we put to vote?
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Absolutely will die because of this, and because of people like Sicatoka who think civil rights that they find icky should be voted on.

What other civil rights should we put to vote?
          All of them?

people like sic think it’s gods will for a 10 year old rape victim to birth a child. Or for a woman with a miscarriage to die. States rights!

Comment

• First goes abortion,
            then gay marriage,
            then they kick Baby from the baby carriage.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              First goes abortion,
              then gay marriage,
              then they kick Baby from the baby carriage.
              And by carriage you mean schools.

(Texas is ready to go after public education)
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

And by carriage you mean schools.

(Texas is ready to go after public education)
                How will the kids get shot up by ARs If they aren’t in school though?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Umm, it's ultimately pretty much the entire middle of the country that have these "trigger laws" and few people have the means to leave, let alone can afford to live in a coastal blue state. Particularly once the next recession begins here shortly.
                  Minnesota could always use more women and liberals. We shouldnt be losing Abortion for a while.

And Sicatoka and any other Con can go **** off and die. Maybe he will know someone who needs a medical abortion and he can tell them to their face they cant have one and watch as they die. Maybe then his small dicked, gun fellating, women hating ****wit azz will get it. Not likely though...azzholes never learn.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

How will the kids get shot up by ARs If they aren’t in school though?
                    Church like everywhere else in this country?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Not that anyone gives a ****, but my wife, someone who, up until Trump, didn’t give two ****s about politics, is now a lifelong Democrat. I haven’t seen her so upset about something since her mom died five years ago. Basically said she felt like the Supreme Court told her she was a piece of sh-t who didn’t ****ing matter.

Drew, if my wife gets ****ed off about this kind of sh-t, you know the fundraisers aren’t for you, hon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Church like everywhere else in this country?
                        I thought that was for the sexual assault?
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I thought that was for the sexual assault?
                          Why not both?
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Why not both?
                            I suppose it depends on whether priests want quality or quantity...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

And I will never blame you for a second if you do. **** this “you can always move” BS.
                              We assert that in those areas where the government is either unable or unwilling to protect the lives and property of our people, that our people are within our rights to protect themselves by whatever means necessary.

MALCOLM X

"One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Instead of fleeing the country...

"We assert that in those areas where the government is either unable or unwilling to protect the lives and property of our people, that our people are within our rights to protect themselves by whatever means necessary."

MALCOLM X

Comment

Working...
                                X