This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I love that Abortion needs to be left up to the states but guns the states have no right to decide. The logic of this court is so ****ed they are making me think like Keith Olbermann. (no not really)
    Really for me. **** these people and their ****ing stupidity.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I love that Abortion needs to be left up to the states but guns the states have no right to decide. The logic of this court is so ****ed they are making me think like Keith Olbermann. (no not really)
      I mean one is protected by the constitution and one isn’t.

It seems odd that soon after men can become pregnant Roe V Wade gets overturned. Does anyone else find that suspicious?
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Please, no one engage with the ****ing scum troll

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Alito says it applies only to abortion and does not impact other similar cases like birth control/gay marriage/etc.

Thomas agrees here since no one asked for a complete reversal of substantive due process but explicitly invites challenges to the rest.

Kavanaugh says none of the other rights are called into question, and he specifically says travel to other states for an abortion must be allowed.
          And they also told us they would respect precedent. How did that work out for us?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

And they also told us they would respect precedent. How did that work out for us?
            Well that is why they brought up Brown...as an excuse for why precedent isn't always binding. If courts were to always respect precedent Plessy would still be the law of the land. (and hey, it could be again if they play their cards right!)

Not defending their ridiculousness but they aren't wrong in that regard.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I'll believe what little rights I have aren't in question when unicorns fly out of my nose.

Until then, I know where the tactical firearms store is in Kent County and I will have to pay a visit.

The ***** hat was cute and all, but maybe it's time for all women to start throwing bricks.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

I'll believe what little rights I have aren't in question when unicorns fly out of my nose.

Until then, I know where the tactical firearms store is in Kent County and I will have to pay a visit.

The ***** hat was cute and all, but maybe it's time for all women to start throwing bricks.
                I wouldn't trust this court to uphold a woman's right to drive a car. LGBTQ+ even worse.

This is going to get ugly, and I fear this country was shoved past the Rubicon now...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I wouldn't trust this court to uphold a woman's right to drive a car. LGBTQ+ even worse.

This is going to get ugly, and I fear this country was shoved past the Rubicon now...
                  We’re barreling towards a second civil war and a second constitutional convention, who wins and who writes it is the only question.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    We’re barreling towards a second civil war and a second constitutional convention, who wins and who writes it is the only question.
                    Saw this take on Twitter yesterday and strongly disagree with it. I don’t see it benefiting either side and how would the country even separate? The northeast is regarded as fairly liberal but the part of it that has all the liberal votes is pretty small area wise.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Coming soon: a federal anti-abortion law.

Until then nobody with an IQ over 90 will want to live in a red state. Only those forced to by circumstances or accidents will remain.
                      Exactly. Get out NOW. LA, MO, and a few others are now, effective immediately, completely banning abortion per orders from their AGs.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• So maybe we should have given the Capitol mob another hour or so?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Setup abortion clinics on Indian reservations. Whereas, sovereign nations, Supreme Court decisions, like overturning Roe V Wade — DO NOT APPLY.
                          https://twitter.com/LakotaMan1/statu...61998424150017

I think this idea has merit. I wonder if we could make a deal.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            I mean, I don’t want that but if conservatives are going to make over half the citizens here lose their rights, then something has to be done

Comment

• Planned parenthood immediately stopping abortions in Wisconsin.

half expecting sconnies to set up a roadblock on st croix bridge crossing

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I mean, I don’t want that but if conservatives are going to make over half the citizens here lose their rights, then something has to be done
                                We can already see it brewing here with MissT’s response. Marginalized groups are going to do what is necessary to protect themselves, and in this country that means guns.

Eventually the Christofascists are going to either hit enough roadblocks that a constitutional convention is their only means of victory or they’ll have enough power they’ll want to enshrine it forever.

It’s going to be bloody and awful, the only question is how long until a nuke gets set off?
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X