No announcement yet.

SCOTUS, Now with KBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The optics on passing that judge protection thing are not good. Democrats are morons.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• It’s a ****ing joke.

susie called the cops over a chalk message written near her. I hope she gets same treatment as women outside clinics - just as she voted for

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        It’s a ****ing joke.

susie called the cops over a chalk message written near her. I hope she gets same treatment as women outside clinics - just as she voted for
        This has been a big story around here this year because of the harassment Michelle Wu(new mayor of Boston) has received at her house. I don’t think it is right to harass her or Collins. And what about the neighbors?
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Does she need a tissue? Someone get Susie a tissue.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The message is frightening

https://***********/brandyljensen/st...1d8vWj48EVoHTw

DIAF

Comment

I guess like Kim Davis she hates actually having to do her government job.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

This has been a big story around here this year because of the harassment Michelle Wu(new mayor of Boston) has received at her house. I don’t think it is right to harass her or Collins. And what about the neighbors?
                Writing on the sidewalk is harassment?

And all those Trumpers calling election officials threatening to kill them is what, now?

Just legitimate political discourse. Wake the **** up, Drew.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I guess like Kim Davis she hates actually having to do her government job.
                  But fights like hell to hold onto it. For......reasons.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Susie is the type of Karen who calls the cops on a lemonade stand...

Good God these snowflakes are such pansies...and the media eats it up pretending this is on par with 1/6 which legitimizes it. Good thing they keep kissing up to fascists because Authoritarians are known for the proper treatment of the Fourth Estate.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yes. Chuck Todd and all like him are equating what has happened to Susie and to the Supreme's as equivalent to Jan 6. They are eating it up. This country is so ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Paradoxically, the only way Handy and dx and other Centrists can get what they want is to have a Democratic candidate whom they would [I]oppose,
                        This is the dumbest **** you've ever said.

But thanks for misrepresenting my views and insulting my intelligence
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• We're all proud of you corporations for offering free travel to other states for abortions but not so fast.

“Republican legislators in Texas, for example, also want to approve measures that would prevent pregnant Texans from seeking legal abortions in other states.”
                          Hearing this over and over again for all the states that are banning abortion. If you think this is Unconstitutional think again.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...ions-rcna28076

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

This is the dumbest **** you've ever said.

But thanks for misrepresenting my views and insulting my intelligence
                            Don't even try...he is ****ing trolling.

Kepler is slowly turning into your crazy weirdo lefty academic uncle who stinks of privilege...the one who is diametrically opposed to your crazy weirdo grandpa who watches Faux all day. I mean the constant youtube links is clue number 1 ;^)

Just nod and smile, like you did in college when some polisci major started talking about how Communism could work if handled correctly or whenever Andrew Yang spews his bs. :^D
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              We're all proud of you corporations for offering free travel to other states for abortions but not so fast.

Hearing this over and over again for all the states that are banning abortion. If you think this is Unconstitutional think again.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...ions-rcna28076
                              It is unconstitutional...it is also ridiculous. As I said before if that law is allowed to stand then what is to stop Minnesota from passing a law that says the exact opposite? Could Minnesota pass a law that says "No State shall prevent a pregnant Minnesotan from getting an abortion within their borders"?

Think about it...in Wisconsin you can drink at any age if your parent is with you. When Paint Thinner Nation crosses the border we don't allow them to drink here unless they are 21. When they had a 19 year old drinking age that didn't matter across the border. Their rules do not supersede ours. If they did then residents of Oregon could do mushrooms anywhere and residents of weed states could get stoned wherever they choose.

The current judiciary is completely ****ed, but the amount that would be done to completely screw over The Red States in retaliation would be pretty crazy and they know that. Gavin Newsome alone will cause all sorts of havoc (gun policies in California will get Draconian) and I don't see Walz taking it lying down either. (too bad the National Democratic Party doesnt have those kind of stones) Allowing Texas to block other states will create mass chaos...and unneeded mass chaos.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I heard the arguments for it over the weekend. Maybe you heard it too. When asked over and over again about the draft opinion and it's possible effects on other laws based on the same principle (gay marriage, interracial marriage, contraception, etc.) they all invariable stated that abortion was "unique".

Alito did the same thing in the opinion. He tried to distance it from the others. Which is hilarious because he has argued the same trash against the others in the past.

There is absolutely no way the Court doesn't uphold it and doesn't restrict it to only abortion. It's all part of the plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X