Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced birth, forced pregnancy with removal of bc, no paid leave, **** coverage If you have healthcare - and horrific childcare costs.

we’re creating a dystopian hell. Betsy Devos is apparently heavily invested into Christian fostering and adoption agencies, I’m sure there’s a money trail there

Comment

• The rights of contraception, interracial marriage, and gay marriage are all based on the same rights abortion is based on. Don't think they're not coming for those next.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Big rumor now is that ginni leaked it because they suspected kavanaughs was wavering.

who cares? We can have proof she leaked it and nothing would happen to her

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          who cares? We can have proof she leaked it and nothing would happen to her
          Exactly. It doesn't matter anymore. Republicans do not go to jail.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• “You have no choice. Not your choice, not your body, your body is mine.”
            https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...17509994156035

Comment

• I posted that yesterday, never heard if they really were fdny

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I posted that yesterday, never heard if they really were fdny
                If you've ever been to Staten Island, it tracks.

There are ignorant hayseed racists in NYC, too. We just don't send them to Congress.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

There are ignorant hayseed racists in NYC, too. We just don't send them to Congress.
                  As a profession firefighters appear to have moved extremely hard to the right over the last 30 years. In some ways it is hard to tell them apart from cops. There was a lot of dissent when the IAFF became the first, or one of the first, union to endorse Biden. They refused to make an endorsement in 2016 because had they endorsed Clinton they would have seen a huge revolt in their membership, probably to the point that after the Janus decision in 2018 it may have done irrevocable harm to their bottome line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I used to live in nyc.

of course I never went to states island save the ferry ride

Comment

• Tennessee just banned Plan B and made it a crime punishable by a $50,000 fine to order it.
                      https://twitter.com/PamKeithFL/statu...41006509502470

Comment

• According to Tennessee:

Plan B: Bad.
                        Marrying a 13 year old: good.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Did they straight ban it or just the mail-order purchase of it?

I know, I know, baby steps and all, and we all know what the end game is.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Did they straight ban it or just the mail-order purchase of it?

I know, I know, baby steps and all, and we all know what the end game is.
                            From the linked article.
                            NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - As the country awaits a Supreme Court decision on Roe V. Wade, Tennessee passed another restriction on abortions.

Late Thursday afternoon, Governor Bill Lee signed a new law, making the penalty for delivering abortion pills by mail punishable by up to a $50,000 fine.

In 2021, the FDA approved abortion pills by mail and Telehealth consultations to obtain them. Tennessee’s new law requires a doctor to hand a patient the medication. Telehealth consultations for drug-induced abortions were already illegal in Tennessee.

According to the law (HB 2416), “A manufacturer, supplier, pharmacy, physician, qualified physician, or other people may not provide an abortion-inducing drug via courier, delivery, or mail service.”

Comment

• Got it. So mail order only... for now.

The entire GQP platform can be summed up with two words: "nuh uh".
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• In Alabama, a girl can be raped and the punishment for abortion is harsher than the punishment for rape.

and a lot of people are just fine with that

Comment

Working...
                                X