Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also **** roberts. This is the messaging now that says up anything less than alitos full draft as “moderate”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Also **** roberts. This is the messaging now that says up anything less than alitos full draft as “moderate”
      Sure it is, seeing as how far to the left democrats have moved in the last 30 years. Oh wait, that isn't true at all, just some lazy narrative the media tries to push off so they look neutral...

Comment

• Just remember. The narrative before was people like me were being hysterical for thinking this could happen. Now the goalposts have been moved and we're being hysterical about other privacy rights, criminalization of abortion, murder charges for women that have them in states that allow it, etc.

That's what these people do. It's the very oxygen they breathe.

As for the 53% of white Democratic women who voted for Trump And Youngkin? For the most part they will be voting inflation, critical race theory, and defund the police (as in voting against it). That's how they roll. And that's the impossible burden the Democratic Party has had since 1980. Abortion rights are not something the vast majority are afraid of losing. I think it's 1 in 4 women have an abortion at some point in their lifetime? That's not enough.

Remember, I was hysterical for even suggesting this could happen in the early 2000's when we had these arguments on this very board. Now, I am sure I am being hysterical now.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Remember, I was hysterical for even suggesting this could happen in the early 2000's when we had these arguments on this very board.
          In fairness, it took Trump drawing an inside straight and winning the 2016 election and Mitch McConnell stealing 2 SCOTUS seats for it to actually happen 20 years later.

You were being hysterical in 2000, because no one could have predicted the last 20 years.
          Last edited by unofan; 05-08-2022, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

In fairness, it took Trump drawing an inside straight and winning the 2016 election and Mitch McConnell stealing 2 SCOTUS seats for it to actually happen 20 years later.

You were being hysterical in 2000.
            I rest my case.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

You were being hysterical in 2000, because no one could have predicted the last 20 years.
              Wanna bet? It has been building for 40+ years. Every year they got a little bit closer and a little bit closer. This was inevitable. Democrats have not fought against ANYTHING the GOP has done since 1980.

Comment

I rest my case.
                You're the guy who predicts the next great recession every year, and then when you are right one out of 20 times acts like you're Nostradamus.

Comment

Wanna bet? It has been building for 40+ years. Every year they got a little bit closer and a little bit closer. This was inevitable. Democrats have not fought against ANYTHING the GOP has done since 1980.
                  I'll put it this way. Back in 2000 the boogeyman on the Court was Scalia, with Thomas considered a RWNJ doing his own thing. The fact that there are currently 5 SCOTUS judges to the right of Scalia was inconceivable at the time.

Further, had you put five Scalia clones on the bench, Roe still would've been safer than it is now because he at least had principles and respected the rule of law.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Yeah it was roberts or the conservatives who leaked it. I'm now convinced. I was probably wrong to suspect Sotomayor or her staff.

it's really scary to think about how ugly this could get.
                    Pretty much everyone who was in best position to analyze has been saying it’s the conservatives from the very beginning

Comment

• Yeah the liberals got nothing out of leaking it...the fact that lower Right Wing pundits so quickly tried outting people was a pure deflection. The Nut Jobs did it to screw Roberts.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Crowds have gathered outside kavanaughs home. Peaceful, unlike Jan 6.
                        I'm sure this has already been dubbed violent harassment by RWNJ social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It has.

he’s in my bedroom and my doctors office so **** his privacy

Comment

Remember, I was hysterical for even suggesting this could happen in the early 2000's when we had these arguments on this very board. Now, I am sure I am being hysterical now.
                            Pat yourself on the back, Nostradamus. You want a ****ing medal?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

One woman (who has a podcast!1!1!) called it a violent mob of angry leftists and included a clip of them standing still quietly chanting in the rain. She made it sound like they were breaking down the door the way she pretended the daughters must be so scared.

It ranked up there with Hawley crying about people having a candlelight vigil outside his house or Fake Kentucky Doctor acting like he was assaulted because people rubbed up against him. These snowflakes are so ****ing fragile it is sad.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

One woman (who has a podcast!1!1!) called it a violent mob of angry leftists and included a clip of them standing still quietly chanting in the rain. She made it sound like they were breaking down the door the way she pretended the daughters must be so scared.

It ranked up there with Hawley crying about people having a candlelight vigil outside his house or Fake Kentucky Doctor acting like he was assaulted because people rubbed up against him. These snowflakes are so ****ing fragile it is sad.
                                Remind me again how many Republicans were outspoken about this: https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-t...-home-saturday

And how many Republicans were outspoken about this: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-9566830.html

Their concern was noted. Tots and pears.

The assembly outside Kavanaugh's house can continue.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X