Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Democrats will do what they do best...whine like losers and wonder how this happened.

**** Sinema and Manchin.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      And Democrats will do what they do best...whine like losers and wonder how this happened.

**** Sinema and Manchin.
      With Democrats, I have this image of a goalie sliding out of the way while the opposition's on a breakaway.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Win 50 seats
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Win 50 seats
          And get to 53 in the Senate...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

With Democrats, I have this image of a goalie sliding out of the way while the opposition's on a breakaway.
            This analogy is just about perfect. And is exactly what we are going to see in January if the republicans have enough votes in the Senate to pass a nation-wide ban on abortion (of course they'll seek to keep it out of states hands, they're republicans and they are 100% hypocritical 100% of the time).

To everyone in this country who is not a straight white male, my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Perfect analogy. Critical Race Theory has more votes in Virginia than Abortion Rights.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Crowds have gathered outside kavanaughs home. Peaceful, unlike Jan 6.

Given what women have to walk through to get into a PP for a Pap smear…nah, no sympathy here, esp after they struck down the buffer zone

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/sta...02067183390721

Chief Justice Roberts appears to lose the reins. He sought to write moderate opinion upholding 15 week abortion ban, source says, but ultra conservative wing told him they had votes to overturn Roe.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah it was roberts or the conservatives who leaked it. I'm now convinced. I was probably wrong to suspect Sotomayor or her staff.

it's really scary to think about how ugly this could get.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

This analogy is just about perfect. And is exactly what we are going to see in January if the republicans have enough votes in the Senate to pass a nation-wide ban on abortion (of course they'll seek to keep it out of states hands, they're republicans and they are 100% hypocritical 100% of the time).

To everyone in this country who is not a straight white male, my thoughts and prayers.
                      That's in January 2025 under Trump/DeSantis. Biden's many things, but he'll veto the abortion ban and the 2/3 required is in the Constitution, not McConnell's wet dreams.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Last one means the rest doesn't matter
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

That's in January 2025 under Trump/DeSantis. Biden's many things, but he'll veto the abortion ban and the 2/3 required is in the Constitution, not McConnell's wet dreams.
                          Yes Biden would/will veto it and there won't be enough votes to override his veto. Just a preview of what will happen in 2025. Well, what would happen, because we're just being hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Crowds have gathered outside kavanaughs home. Peaceful, unlike Jan 6.

Given what women have to walk through to get into a PP for a Pap smear…nah, no sympathy here, esp after they struck down the buffer zone
                            Given what women, people of color, poor people, LGBTQ people, have all gone through and will go through in the next decade as the American Taliban turns this country into a dictatorship, I wouldn't care if they burned his house to the ground. If anyone thinks the next woman who dies from a botched abortion somewhere or in childbirth due to a known risk to her health is going to change the mind of anyone on the right I have a bridge to sell you. They don't care if people on our side die. That's why they are winning where it counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Crowds have gathered outside kavanaughs home. Peaceful, unlike Jan 6.

But Clarence Thomas said government institutions shouldn't be bullied. That people just need to learn to live with decisions they don't like.

Meanwhile, his wife is emailing the WH chief of staff with strategies to overturn elections.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• New York City. If these are really FDNY…are they threatening rape?

also the people didn’t speak. The people didn’t elect these judges

https://twitter.com/amy_siskind/stat...5tUK0lmx4e6riA

Comment

Working...
                                X