This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    LA amended their language today to insure Ectopic pregnancies are included in homicide.

I’m literally sick to my stomach right now. Nothing is more painful than an ectopic pregnancy and I can vouch.

Maybe I can be thrown in jail for mine retroactively. Literally sentencing women to jail for homicide for something they have no control over.

trying to think of the equivalent for all the men out there. You have a prostate issue? Jail!
    I really don't even know what to say about all of this.

It isn't about protecting life. It's about **** you. Punishing others. Cruelty.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I really don't even know what to say about all of this.

It isn't about protecting life. It's about **** you. Punishing others. Cruelty.
      The worst provisions may get watered down in the end, I dunno. Doctors won’t be able to actually uphold their oath and practice if this stands.

if it does stand, then as a woman I wouldn’t go near Nola. These operatives have been practicing- they’ll be looking for tourist women to catch in this crap. There is no point too low.
      and frankly, Cities like Nola with huge tourism need to throw their weight around to pressure the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Update on everyone’s least favorite senator: https://www.boston.com/news/politics...p_featurestack

It sounds like her and Murkowski are trying to get something done.
        Will Mitchie promise her a hearing on it like he promised for her last health care proposal?

That was then ignored. But that's ok, he got her vote for some draconian Repub measure.

Susie never learns her lesson. Or, she just doesn't care.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Will Mitchie promise her a hearing on it like he promised for her last health care proposal?

That was then ignored. But that's ok, he got her vote for some draconian Repub measure.

Susie never learns her lesson. Or, she just doesn't care.
          Their stupid idea will still allow states to enact the draconian laws. The current one isn’t going to require catholic hospitals to do abortions.

just a way for these two rotting cunts to look like they care, when they have proven time and time again that they don’t.

Comment

Their stupid idea will still allow states to enact the draconian laws. The current one isn’t going to require catholic hospitals to do abortions.

just a way for these two rotting cunts to look like they care, when they have proven time and time again that they don’t.
            Why don’t the two bills meet in the middle? Catholic hospitals are exempt but states can’t restrict abortions.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Update on everyone’s least favorite senator: https://www.boston.com/news/politics...p_featurestack

From your own article. She's lying again.

“Some are saying that this legislation would tell hospitals – certain religious hospitals – that they have to perform abortions,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said at a news conference Thursday afternoon, without naming Collins. “That is simply not true. This bill simply gives providers the statutory right to provide abortion care without medically unnecessary restrictions. That’s plain and simple. So, this rumor is false.”
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

From your own article. She's lying again.
                So add the language. What harm would that do?
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Why don’t the two bills meet in the middle? Catholic hospitals are exempt but states can’t restrict abortions.
                  Drew as a math teacher:
                  Student 1 - 1+1=2
                  Student 2 - no, it's 3
                  Drew - just meet in the middle and say it's 2.5

Comment

Should we be concerned about KBJ? Collins found her suitable as well. The norm up until McConnell denied Obama his final Supreme Court nominee was that as long as someone was qualified they were confirmed. If Kavanaugh gets replaced by some other random conservative does it make a difference?
                    That depends how they feel about settled law. Not every conservative judge is willing to destroy the 14th Amendment because they misread the Bible.

And no, KBJ would have confirmed without Collins, and if she was the deciding vote she would have voted against and everyone knows it. (all of a sudden she would be calling her an "activist" judge who has some "troubling history" with race and CRT...because Collins has never had a thought of her own) Keep trying, just because you keep protesting doesn't somehow make you right. Collins is a fraud, she is bought and paid for by people who could give two craps about you or your state.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

That depends how they feel about settled law. Not every conservative judge is willing to destroy the 14th Amendment because they misread the Bible.

And no, KBJ would have confirmed without Collins, and if she was the deciding vote she would have voted against and everyone knows it. (all of a sudden she would be calling her an "activist" judge who has some "troubling history" with race and CRT...because Collins has never had a thought of her own) Keep trying, just because you keep protesting doesn't somehow make you right. Collins is a fraud, she is bought and paid for by people who could give two craps about you or your state.
                      This. The only reason she voted for her is she was a sure thing. If she wasn't a sure thing she would have voted no. Susan is that ****ing transparent.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The worst provisions may get watered down in the end, I dunno. Doctors won’t be able to actually uphold their oath and practice if this stands.

if it does stand, then as a woman I wouldn’t go near Nola. These operatives have been practicing- they’ll be looking for tourist women to catch in this crap. There is no point too low.
                        and frankly, Cities like Nola with huge tourism need to throw their weight around to pressure the state.
                        What woman who is pregnant (or even might be pregnant) would ever go to a Red State? That would be like a Free Black Man moving to Alabama in 1850. Honestly I said to my gf last night all women who want to think for themselves just need to leave and do it fast. (let the Stepford wives stay and be barefoot and pregnant) She is still for travelling to Southern Cities, but we also are never going to be pregnant so its different.

To defend NoLa they do throw their weight around...the problem is unlike here or Washington or Illinois they don't have the population to pressure. There is a lot of people in the Red areas and they outnumber NoLa from what I understand. (we got a huge earful when we went there over COVID because LA had no mandates for a while meaning it became a travel haven for the Redneck ****wits) Plus, much like is often the problem in GA the Blacks that live in those rural areas don't vote because they don't trust the government or it has been made rather difficult to do so. LA needs a Stacy Abrams...or a helluva lot of money because the other think LA has in common with Illinois is that it is corrupt as all get out.

There is no good answer for any of this...why these people want to literally destroy half this country I will never know. The fact that they are destroying themselves tells me they are self-loathing dickless ****wits though. That is also backed up by their allowing for child brides. The only way a woman with an IQ over 12 would ever touch them is if they were forced to.

(And people wonder why I stopped believing in God)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No she isn't. She isn't even fake casting a vote for the Dem bill that has no chance to pass which proves she is an awful politician. (that is an easy way to beef up your cred) Their bill will still allow the states to decide along with religious institutions, which means nothing changes. If you fall for crap like that I pity anyone in any industry you work in...and I pity your family because good god you are incompetent.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So add the language. What harm would that do?
                            I would ask if you are really this dumb...but you answer that question with every naive question you post.

The more wiggle room you put in the wording, the easier it is to find the loopholes. What year are you living in?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

What woman who is pregnant (or even might be pregnant) would ever go to a Red State?
                              Probably the same White Women that voted for Trump. Naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Probably the same White Women that voted for Trump. Naive.
                                A lot of women don’t know they are pregnant right away. ESP ones not planning to be

Comment

Working...
                                X