This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave Sic alone.

His team just scored a point against you libt@rds, and he just had to jump on here and start crowing about it.

Take that, libt@rds. Go team!!!!
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• None of these micro dicked men want it to be up to the states. It’s all about a federal ban to control women

case in point, the absolute ****ing POS from ND

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/statu...QyAqK03CatOlfQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        None of these micro dicked men want it to be up to the states. It’s all about a federal ban to control women

case in point, the absolute ****ing POS from ND

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/statu...QyAqK03CatOlfQ
        I’m sure it’s merely coincidence that the “states’ rights” poster on here preaching to us about the importance of voting representatives/Senators who accurately reflect our viewpoints has his Senator be among the first to publicly state a desire to outlaw abortion at the national level.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Why do you care? You're a straight, white, Christian, educated American male who makes a **** ton of money. Elections don't touch you.

You'll wiggle out of certain taxes, send your kids to a private school, never have to worry about insurance, buy houses to rent out to Millenials with ((( ))) or rose emoji's in their usernames who can't afford to buy, and you'll buy a boat and name it "$elf Made."

So how about you take a moment and start giving a **** about other people. There are kids who don't get a school lunch anymore thanks to Betsy DeVos. Perfectly healthy looking people can't afford their insulin because your favorite political team refuses to cap it at $35. You don't want to see student loan repayment because you never had that, mind you it never should have gotten out of hand to begin with.

Maybe you could just grow up a little bit and stop being so self centered and start making the world better for those who have been abused, marginalized, and forgotten by your party.

Or not, who gives a ****. You're still looking forward to that boat.
          Why would he care...there is like 7 people in NoDak and between them they have the brain capacity to make a potato gun. This is the guy who said Russia was a real threat and EMPs were gonna destroy us.

He doesn't care because he doesn't have the brain power to understand empathy. He also thinks because his fellow single celled organisms laugh at his lame attempts at humor it means he is funny. He probably gets off using the wrong pronouns.

Maybe one day his manilla envelope will arrive and when he opens it it will be a picture of a middle finger.
          Last edited by Handyman; 05-04-2022, 05:23 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            McConnell: Draft Leak Should be Focus, Not Content or Impact.

Do you get the feeling they don't want to talk about it? Cause I do. I get the feeling they know it doesn't poll well.
            They don't want to talk about it because they know sooner or later it will come out someone they knew had an abortion. In the modern era no secrets are safe...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Levis said it will reimburse travel expenses for employees who need to go to another state for an abortion. A nice idea but maybe just move out of the state so your workers don't need to do that at all.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Here they go. Abbott and Texas love the children!!

forced birth but then the state doesn’t have to educate them.

****. Everyone. Who votes for any republican to the depths of hell

https://twitter.com/statesman/status...BCnRhmPfMMDwJA

Comment

• At some point everyone with a brain and some level of empathy and compassion will realize that a large swath of people in this country are their enemies and start doing something about it.

Whatever led tens of millions of Americans down a wrong path, this is no longer just about how republican politicians or Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes and Tucker Carlson are the enemies of our democracy. It's a shame, but I refuse to see those who vote to put fascists and authoritarians in power as anything but my enemy.

And when they bi t ch about things like cancel culture, you are ****ing A right, I want to cancel you. Entirely.

Comment

• Disgusting creeps

https://twitter.com/rtraister/status...W0S5BrTiBLlLNQ

Comment

• Ginni Thomas sent messages to the White House about a plan to get the Supreme Court to overturn the election. Clarence Thomas voted to keep White House messages about the insurrection secret. And you think a leaked draft opinion is the ethics crisis facing the Supreme Court?
                      https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1522053888014270467
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Louisiana is terrifying and hilarious, but mostly terrifying

https://twitter.com/whitherwander/st...tpE0sRYNpPISkw

You can't write the judicial branch out of the equation in a bill and say "neener"

But my god, they're making it a homicide for anything after fertilization.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          The sad thing is it doesn't surprise me in the least.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            At some point everyone with a brain and some level of empathy and compassion will realize that a large swath of people in this country are their enemies and start doing something about it.

Whatever led tens of millions of Americans down a wrong path, this is no longer just about how republican politicians or Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes and Tucker Carlson are the enemies of our democracy. It's a shame, but I refuse to see those who vote to put fascists and authoritarians in power as anything but my enemy.

And when they bi t ch about things like cancel culture, you are ****ing A right, I want to cancel you. Entirely.
                            I think there are a few things going on. The first is that Trump and Trumpism brings meaning, fulfillment, whatever else to people. It truly is a cult. I’m not saying that in a judgmental way either.

The second thing is a lot of people have limited interest in politics. A lot of people are just going about their lives and base their vote on what they see with their own eyes. For a lot of people the economy sucks because of inflation and where the democrats are in power they will pay the price with these voters in November.

The third thing is the democrats have some legitimate issues. I heard someone very reasonable and very liberal at work yesterday expressing reservations about some of the stuff her kids are taught in schools. I get that you have a lot of people who are just parroting whatever tucker Carlson says but I suspect there could be a little more to it than that. There is a danger to just dismissing every bit of criticism out of hand as a conspiracy theory.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Louisiana is terrifying and hilarious, but mostly terrifying

https://twitter.com/whitherwander/st...tpE0sRYNpPISkw

You can't write the judicial branch out of the equation in a bill and say "neener"

Oh sure let’s all go spend money in New Orleans. Women will have to take a pregnancy test at airport to board

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                The third thing is the democrats have some legitimate issues. I heard someone very reasonable and very liberal at work yesterday expressing reservations about some of the stuff her kids are taught in schools. I get that you have a lot of people who are just parroting whatever tucker Carlson says but I suspect there could be a little more to it than that. There is a danger to just dismissing every bit of criticism out of hand as a conspiracy theory.
                                Holy concern trolling Batman. Did you get this from Susan Collins?

Comment

Working...
                                X